Chapter 14

Hey everyone, I know it has been a very long time since I have updated  and I'm sorry. I was moving and then my area was hit by a hurricane so I had lost power for several days and was stuck inside for days. Anyway here is a brand new and action filled chapter for you to enjoy! Be sure to stay till the end. Enjoy!
----------------------------

Simultaneously three of the four gazes darted up as a familiar spiritual pressure became extinguished. Nate scrambled to his feet as his face visibly paled, he knew that spiritual pressure and he was terrified that it had vanished.

"Wait, was that-Yes I have to go."  The American shinigami expressed cutting off Ichigo after as he darted toward the exit.

"Wait Nate!-Ichigo get back to training! I'll take care of this!" Yoruichi interjected as she followed the panicked shinigami boy.

Nate flash stepped up to the entrance of the cave only to be stopped by a hand the fell on his shoulder.

"Nate hold on."

The shinigami's confused gaze fell on Yoruichi before he shoved her hand off his shoulder and his confused gaze turned to a glare.

"HOLD ON-HOW CAN I HOLD ON?! SAM'S SPIRITUAL PRESSURE JUST VANISHED AND YOU ARE TELLING ME TO HOLD ON!"

Yoruichi's gaze hardened as she stared at the boy who was visibly shaking with anger and fear.

"Are you finished?" She asked him, not giving him time to respond before continuing, "I was just going to say Sam's spiritual pressure vanished in the direction of the center of a large compound near the barracks of Squad one. Be careful, if you get caught there then you won't be able to help her."

Nate stared down Yoruichi before giving a swift nod then quickly flash stepping out into the night.

-BBS-

Hours had passed, night had turned to dawn, dawn into mid-day and Nate had no be able to locate his girlfriend at all. Exhausted and worried for Sam, he continued to push himself in order to find her.

A shaky sigh came from him as he drew to a stop on top of one of the many rooftops he had passed earlier. His weary gaze searched around the similar areas as he had felt the many pressures there but not Sam's.

The American shinigami turned his gaze to his left where he suddenly felt a huge release in spiritual pressure that was unfamiliar to him. His jaw dropped as he took in the sight to his left. There about a mile or so out, there was a huge black spare that encased the top of a building. Nate's heart sped up as he realized he was seeing Kaname Tōsen's Bankai.

His attention was quickly ripped away as a body flew right past him and crashed into the adjacent roof. Shocked, Nate turned toward the fallen shinigami only to see it had been 3rd seat of Squad Eleven, Yumichika Ayasegawa.

"Shit." He cursed, feeling the presences of who the fallen shinigami had been fighting, appear behind him.

"Shinigami, address yourself." The stranger ordered at the foreign shinigami .

A blank face fell upon Nate as he kept his gaze downward and his back to the newcomer. He knew that if the fallen shinigami was Yumichika then the stranger had to be none other the Shūhei Hisagi, Lieutenant of Squad Nine.