Chapter 7

Hey Guys, just a little Reminder, Anything that's italics is a flashback and something bold and italics means its either being said in unison or it an important moment for the characters and the plot. Enjoy! :)
------------------------------------------------------
As everyone made their way down to the underground training area, the majority of the group stayed silent except for Orihime who was very friendly toward the strange American. Nate kindly answered her simple questions about where he was from (America), his age (21) and of course his powers which he didn't get to answer since she got distracted.

"WOW! I had no idea this huge space was underneath Mr. Kisuke's store!" The young highschool girl expressed loudly getting an unusual face from both Ichigo and Nate. "It's cool! It's like a secret base!"

Nate watched who he recognized as Tessai thank Orihime in a manner that surprised him before turning away. He could still feel the nosy stares of both Ichigo and Uryū as he looked around the familiar looking base but tried to ignore them.

Luckily, before the two unsure teens could do or say anything to the strange American, their attention shifted to Kisuke, who was clapping his hands together.

"Okay, okay Kiddies! Pay attention please!" The shop owner shouted in a sing song like tune before he brought his arm out quickly snapping. "And away we go!"

The group watched as suddenly the air grew heavy and a distant rumbling grew louder as four pillars appeared just behind the now serious Kisuke. Taken back by the sudden appearance of the four large pillars the rag-tag group just stared at the man in awe as he began to explain.

"All right. This gate leads to the Soul Society. The Senkaimon, or known as the Tunnel World Gate." Urahara disclosed before he focused his gaze on the entire group.

"Now please listen carefully. I'm about to tell you how to pass through it without dying."

The air filled quickly with a tense pause before Kisuke spoke up again but his tone changed once more, "But first let's fix two things..."

Two thuds echoed as both the shinigami boys' bodies collided with the rock ground resulting in the three others to gock at them in awe. The orange haired teen's shocked gaze quickly darted to Nate,who just watched him amused.

"Wait-You're a shinigami too?!" Ichigo cried out, completely taken back by this sudden revelation.

A small chuckle came from Nate as he shrugged his shoulder shyly, "Yeah couldn't you tell?"

"Trust me, Ichigo won't of figured it if it stared him in the face." The Quincy mumbled loudly cause the boy in question to shoot him a glare.

"What the hell is that suppose to mean, Uryū?"

Nate watched as the two started to shout insults back and forth at each other very loudly, almost drowning out the sudden shout from behind the group.

"Shit! Please don't tell me I'm late!" A familiar female voice called out from over at the entrance of the training area.

Urahara's gaze flashed to approaching figure, who seemed like she discombobulated and just rolled out of bed.

"Well, there you are Ms. Nicolo. I was wondering where you ran off to." The shop owner stated the woman's name deliberately, making the American shinigami's heart jump at the sound of it .

"Kisuke you knew I was-Nicolo?" Sam stopped as she took notice of the second shinigami, whose back was to her and stood a few feet away from Kisuke. She frowned at the stranger repeating her name once more...the shinigami's voice sounded oddly familiar to her.

"Yeah, Nicolo is my/your last name."

The two recounted in unison as the shinigami quickly turned around to face the young woman.