Chapter 19

"Jungkook-ssi ..." I said, I'm going to tell him what I feel. "... saranghae (i love you)."

I hugged him and I hugged him like there was no tomorrow. I missed him and I want him back in my life.

"Lisa-ssi ..." he said, hugging me back. "... naneun haengboghada (i'm happy)."

"Nado geurae (i am too) ..." I said and still hugging him.

"Well, it's getting kinda late ..." he said breaking the hug. "... see you tomorrow?"

"Yeah ..." I smiled. "... see you tomorrow."

I entered my house and I was smiling so hard.

"What are you smiling for?" my mom said, turning me back to reality.

"Nothing, I'll go to sleep."

I can't wait to see Jungkook tomorrow. I really missed him.

JUNGKOOK's POV

I really missed her and I love her so much. I don't want to lose again.

LISA's POV

I woke up and I grabbed my phone to see what time was it. It was 8pm, why the heck I woke up that early?

Since I woke up early, I decided to have breakfast and I saw my mom standing there with her phone and coffee.

"Good morning honey ..." my mom said.

"Good morning ..." I said without looking at her and trying to find milk to my cereal.

"Honey, can we talk?"

"Talk about what?" I said pouring the milk to my cereal.

"About our relationship ..." she said. "... mother and daughter."

"Mom, why now?" I said, finally looking at her.

"Why do you say that?"

"Because all this time, I just wondered when we are going to talk like this ..." I said playing with my cereal.

"Honey, I know I wasn't a good mother for you ..." she said. "... and now, here I am, talking to you."

I didn't say anything.

"Honey, please make me learn from my mistakes ..." she said. "... give me an opportunity to be a better mother for you."

With those words, made me want to cry, but I didn't, I just hugged her.

"Baby ..." she said as she hugged me back, patting my hair.

I feel like everything is falling into place, I'm seeing Kookie today, wow, I didn't say that name in a long time; and now my mom and I are okay.

I was in my room chilling and suddenly saw a text message.

'Lisa, want me to pick you up at 6pm?' -Jungkook