Chapter 7

"Well, one, you confessed to me. Two, you always push me to the lockers or-" I was interrupted because he suddenly grabbed my face and kissed me.

I didn't know how to feel, it was all of the sudden.

After that moment, I didn't know what to say or what to think about that, so I just ran away, going to the girls bathroom.

"Did that ... just ... really happened?" I said, looking at the mirror.

I was about to go out, but I heard someone.

"Taehyung-ah!" it sounded like Jungkook's voice.

"What do you want?" it sounded like Taehyung's voice.

"Why are going towards the girls bathroom?" Jungkook said.

"I am waiting for Lisa." Taehyung said. "Why? What are you going to do?"

I sneaked a little bit just to see them and hopefully they won't notice me.

"Let me get you clear." Jungkook said and grabbed his shirt. "Don't touch her, don't look at her and don't talk to her."

"Wow, the beast is going wild for her princess." Taehyung said and pushed Jungkook away.

"Maybe her princess will be mine, I like her, and you won't stop me." Taehyung said and walked away.

I came out of the bathroom and Jungkook was there. He saw me, I just sighed.

"Lisa ..." Jungkook said.

"Yes ... ?" I said looking down.

"Taehyung, did he do something to you?" he said.

"No ..." I said and put on a fake smile.

"You're lying." he said.

"No, I'm not lying." I said, putting again a fake smile, I don't want him to know that, Tae kissed me.

"Alright then." Jungkook said, but I can tell by his face that he didn't believe me.

I was at my room and my mom shouted.

"Lisa! Someone is here for you!" she said.

"Okay! I'll go down!" I said and went in the living room.

"Who is it?" I said.

"I think it's the guy from last time, his name is Jung- Jong- Jungkook?" she said. "He's outside."

I went outside and he was there standing.

"Lisa." Jungkook said.

"Jungkook." I said.

"Do you have time to talk about something?"

"Yes, I'll go grab my sweater." I said and went to grab it.

"What do you want to talk about?"