Chapter 2

I sat down on the ground and taking out my lunch from my bag. Suddenly, someone sat next to me, it was Taehyung.

"You again?" I said as I almost choked by eating my sandwich.

"Yeah, why? Aren't you surprised like the other girls?" he said while raising his eyebrows.

"Why would I be surprised? You are just a normal guy."

"Wow, that is the first time I have ever heard from a girl." he said and acted like he was shocked.

I just laughed by his face.

"I made you laugh." he said, giving his boxy smile from earlier.

"It is because of your face. You smile pretty often."

"Yeah, I'm smiling because of you." he said, catchingg me off guard, I felt my cheeks warming up.

"Why are your cheeks pink? Are you blushing?" he teased, showing off a smirk.

"No I am not. Sorry I have to go." I stood up quickly.

Then he grabs my hand to sit down and layed his head on my lap.

"I think this is the third time asking you, but what exactly are you doing?"

"Huh" he sighed. "You are so comfortable to be with."

"What do you mean? There are a lot of girls who admire you, why don't you pick one of them?"

"But I like you." he said. "Please let me stay like this for a moment."

So I let him stay, but just for a moment. I can really feel everyone watching me, especially all the girls, they look like they are about to pull my hair out.

"Uh" I faked coughed to get Taehyung to wake up but he was still asleep on my lap. "Taehyung, get up."

"One more minute ..." he said like a baby, ugh ... this boy.

"Get up, we are going to be late for the next class."

"Ugh, fine. You ruined my nap."

"Yah, you punk." I said and walk away from him before he grabs my hand again.

After school, I went to the library to study.

I was searching some books and one of them was in top shelf, so I attempted to go up with the stair that every library has.

While I was climbing the stairs, my clumsy legs missed one step, so not a surprise, I fell off. But luckily someone's arms catched me, I looked at the owner's eyes and he also was staring at me.

We were staring at each other for a long moment, I felt my heart beating so fast, I don't know why. He finally let me down, a part of me was relieved, but also, a part of me didn't want to get down.

"Thank you." I bowed slightly.

"It was nothing, be careful next time." he said with a small smile.

"Uh, what is your name?" I asked.

"My name is Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook."