Chapter 5

"I can't promise that." he said and I giggled.

I entered in the car and he did it after.

"For you." he said and handed me a bouquet of flowers.

"Why?" I asked confused.

"I wanted to tell you this, I-" he was interrupted by the driver.

"Sir, we are arrived." the driver said.

"Okay, shall we go out?" he said and he left first, then opened the door for me.

"What were you saying before?" I said and I can see all the girls staring at me.

"Oh yeah ... I wanted to tell you this, I like you." he said, wait what? He looked me in the eyes, but I couldn't stare at him.

"Umm, I don't know what to say." I said and I could feel that I am blushing.

"Lisa!" I turned around and it was Jungkook. Oh gosh.

"Jungkook"

"Are you free after school?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah, why?"

"Would you like to go with me somewhere?"

"Um, okay."

"Um, shall we go to dance class?" Taehyung said, for a moment I forgot he was beside me.

"Oh yeah, let's go, Jungkook are you coming?" I said, he nodded and we went to dance class.

In dance class we just presented the dances and all of that.

"Lisa!" Jungkook said approaching to me.

"Yeah?"

"Let's go?"

"Oh yeah, let me grab my stuff in my locker." I said and I went to my locker.

I was at my locker and suddenly someone grabbed my shoulder, and pressed me to the lockers, it was Taehyung.

"What are you doing?" I said, I could feel my cheeks blushing.

"You look so beautiful when I am so close to you." he said with his arms on the locker.

"Lisa, let's go-" Jungkook said and I looked at him.

"I-I have to go ..." I said, but Taehyung wouldn't listen. "Taehyung, please."

And he finally released me, okay, that was intense.

"Jungkook, let's go." I said and I looked at Taehyung, he just sighed and left.

"By the way, where are we going?" I asked.

"Please put this and wait a little more." he said and gave me a scarf to close my eyes.

He was holding my hand, and he was guiding me.

"Now you can open your eyes." he said while taking off the scarf.

"Wow, it's so beautiful." I said, it was a hidden garden and it had one bench.