Chapter 18

He took off the bandanna and I can't believe it, this place ... it's the amusement park.

It was the amusement park, our first date was here, why here?

"Why are we here?"

"Lisa, do you remember that day?" he said looking at the attractions.

"Our first date?"

"So you do remember ..." he said and suddenly smiled. "... I'm glad."

"Jungkook-ssi ..." I called his name, I was going to say something but he quickly grabbed my wrist and ran away.

"Come, let's have some fun!" he said as we were running. Oh my gosh, I cannot keep up with this boy, he's too fast.

"Jungkook, wait ..." I said as I tried to catch my breath, oh my, I'm so tired already.

"Oh, sorry, I'm just too excited." he said, aish, this boy is totally a kid, no wonder why he's younger than me.

"Okay, I can breathe now." I said and we giggled.

After having so much fun, the sky started to get darker and it was kinda raining, so we got in the car.

"Where do you want to eat?" Jungkook said.

"Um, I don't know." I said, suddenly a phone started to ring.

"Wait a minute ..." Jungkook said and picked up the phone.

"Yeoboseyo (hello)?" he said. "Oh, eomma (mom)?"

"Annyeonghaseyo adeul (hello son)" apparently his mother said.

"Eomma (mom), why did you call of the sudden? Did something bad happened there in Busan?" he said worried, how cute, he cares so much. I could hear the conversation since it was on speaker.

"Ani (no), it's just I wanted to surprise you." his mom said.

"What do you mean you want to surprise me?" he said confused.

"Just come back to your apartment." his mom said.

"What?-" he said but his mom hang up quickly. "Eomma (mom)!"

"So, I guess you need to go home ..." I said, lowkey I didn't want this day to end. "I should too."

"No, no, no, you should come home with me, have some dinner?" he offered.

"No thanks, I'll be just a burdensome for you and your mom."

"No, actually my mom is so friendly ..." he said with a smile. "She'll totally like you."

"Okay ..." I said. "I guess I'll come."

"Yaaay!" he said so excited and hugged me, okay that was so unexpected, but I hugged him back.

But then I realised we were hugging for a long moment that I quickly get back to my position.

"Ahh, I missed that so much ..." he mumbled.