cold food

Jacob's POV:

"Jacob!" I heard Chresanto yell from downstairs.. God damnit! what the fuck does he want now!? first he asks me to massage his hoe Raven's back, then massage his feet, then make him dinner, then set out his clothes for his job tomorrow, then run his shower! This is my only alone time! to relax in the damn bathtub! usually he makes me take a shower with him so he can fuck me, but tonight my hole finally gets a rest!!

I got a towel and wrapped it around my waist, walking downstairs and into the kitchen. "Yes daddy?" I asked. He was standing 6 feet away from me, holding a glass plate in his hands. It had a hamburger and fries on it. I furrowed my eyebrows, not understanding why he had such an ugly look on his face.. He asked for dinner and I made it..

"What the fuck is this shit Jacob! Its fuckin' cold as fuck!" He screamed at me. I blinked a couple times, with fear written all over my face. Ive never been scared of someone as much as Im scared of him. This man is capable of lots of things. He could probably kill the president and get away with it!

I looked at the food again, then started to get mad. He always does this! He asked for something to eat and I made it. Every time he delays the time that he has to eat, his food gets cold and when he finally decides he wants to eat and his food is cold, he comes yelling at me and hitting me for no apparent reason.

"Well, while you had your fuckin' small ass dick shoved into Raven's deep ass ocean, your food was getting cold. I dont even know why you care to eat. didn't you already have loose pussy for dinner?"

I cupped my mouth, as my eyes widened. Holy shit! I did not just say that! Oh no! no! no! Im gonna die.

I screamed at the top of my lungs as he threw the glass plate at my face, causing glass to shatter everywhere; some cutting my face, some all over my legs and feet.

I felt Chres push me on the hard wooden floor, and my back hit all the glass that was lying on the floor from the plate. I accidentally let go of my towel, and It layed neatly at both of my sides, showing my whole body.

"You wanna talk back!? you wanna call my dick small!? Huh bitch?" He yelled at me as he quickly took off his basketball shorts, he wasnt wearing boxers, so there was nothing to distract him so that he could take his attention off me and I could run. So I laid there.

He got ontop of me, and punched mein the face, causing me to scream again.

"You wanna scream? huh bitch?! you wanna scream!? Ill give you somethin' to scream at!" He yelled, grabbing my hips and forcefully shoving his dick inside of me.

I started to whimper and every time he thrusted, I felt a piece of glass poke my back. "No! please! please daddy! im sorry!"

I could feel the blood building up and slowly starting to pour from my hole every time he took his dick out and shoved it back in.

"Hmm, my dick isint so small now huh slut? yeah, take all daddy's big dick!" He yelled at me. "Daddy! please.."