Sad chapter

This chapter was sad to me..

Jacob:

Raven punched me in the face and I fell onto the floor. I wasn't about to let this bitch beat my ass, no matter how weak I am or how severely punished I'll get. "you dumb whore!" I screamed, grabbing her legs and pulling her, making her loose balance. She hit her mouth on the floor, and screamed.

I got ontop of her and pulled her hair, then started punching her in the face. "What do you do to bitches that take your man huh?!" I screamed, still punching her then spat in her face. I let go of her hair and turned her over so that she was laying down, facing me. Her nose was busted, and her mouth was bleeding.
Raven socked my face and I got knocked over to the side. She got ontop of me and tried punching me, but I blocked most of them with my arms.

All I used to hang around was girls, so I got some fighting skills from them. Plus, I get beat by Chresanto so I should learn something from that. Raven punched my chest, and I figured she was going for my baby, so I pushed her off of me and got back ontop of her, choking her. "You jealous now bitchhhh!?" I screamed at her. She started kicking the air and I heard the back door open. "Jacob." She choked out. "Oh shit! Yo Chres!" One of the boys yelled. I let her go so that she could breathe, but I punched her in her jaw. She screamed, then punched my stomach. "Bitch!" I screamed, and started choking her, banging her head into the ground.

"Jacob! Have you lost your fuckin Mind again!?" Chres yelled, pulling me off of her. I kicked the air and screamed for him to let me go. I don't know why Chres didn't hit me, but I'm glad he didn't. I dont know what took over me, but I kept screaming. "What hoe!? You thought, bitch you thought you could beat my ass! Your lucky they came to save you, how you doinnnnn!?" I screamed, as Chres carried me upstairs.

"Hey!" Chres screamed, throwing me on the bed. "I wanna slap the fuck outta you right now!" He yelled at me. I immediately calmed down and sat there, staring at him.

He slapped my face, getting pissed off. "Raven is my fiancé!" Chres yelled at me. "Oka- what?" I questioned, sitting down rethinking over life. Lmfao... He has to be lying right now ...

"We're engaged! You need to keep your fucking hands off her!" Chres yelled at me, grabbing a handful of my hair. "You want a repeat from earlier?" He growled. "No daddy." I said, barley above a whisper. Chres let go of my hair, then walked out of the room slamming the door shut.

What the hell is going on? He loves Raven? They're engaged? When the hell did this happen? Hahaha.. He's lying right?

Does Raven even know that Chresanto fucks me when she's not around? What if he told her that I was always trying to get to him? Maybe he was covering up for himself...? Does she even know that I'm kidnaped? Or why I'm even here! As a fucking slave!!

The door opened, and I looked to see Desmond. He's one of Chresanto's friends.

"Hey." He whispered, shutting the door. "Are you okay?" He asked me, touching my face. I pulled my face away and looked down. "Does it look like I'm okay?" I cried. I don't know why, but it wasn't being hit by Chres or anything of that sort that was hurting me right now.. For some reason what hurt me was that he was engaged to Raven. Desmond sat on the bed and pulled me into a hug. "Hey, stop crying." He rocked me back and fourth. I cried in his chest.. The first person who's shoulder I could actually lean on. Desmond kissed my forehead and smiled. I looked up and smiled back. His smile was contagious. "You're so beautiful.. I honestly don't know why Chresanto treats you the way he does.... I would never treat you like that." Desmond told me, looking me in the eyes. I pulled away from the hug and looked down. "Raven and Chres are engaged?" I asked him. "Yeah, he's only marrying her for the sex and her looks... He said he doesn't love her at all." Desmond sighed. "You don't love Chres do you?" Desmond asked me. "Oh no, I could never.. He's hurt me for some years now, and I could never see myself falling for him. I actually don't care if they're getting married, I just don't like her. That's all. And as long as I live here then I'll have to put up with her shit." I sighed. I looked at the mirror that was on the dresser and looked at how tore up I looked.
Cuts all over my face, my white tank top was covered in blood. Mostly Ravens. "You whooped her ass." Desmond laughed. I chuckled. "I've learned a lot these last few years." I quietly laughed. I looked down at my stomach. "I can't believe I tried to kill her.. It's just that she punched my stomach.. Nobody is gonna touch my baby.. Weather it's inside me or not." I said, getting heated. Desmond placed his hand over my tummy and rubbed it. I looked at him and smiled. "How's baby doing?" He asked me. I place my hand over his. "I'm not actually sure, but I hope it's doing fine. I just wish I could feel it kicking.. But it's way too early haha." I giggled. "what do you want?" He asked. We still had our hands over my tummy. "I've been having this weird dream that Chres turned my son against me, and he acted just like him... And it scares me. And I don't know why.. But I want a son." I smiled, looking down at my stomach again. "Don't worry," Desmond whispered. "He won't be like him." He reassured me. "I hope." I smiled.