Arguing with Raven

Nobody:

"Babeeeee I miss you." Asia whined into the phone. Raven looked around her surroundings before talking back to her girlfriend. "I know babe, but I'm handling business." Raven said, sighing. She really did miss her girlfriend. She loved her with all her heart. Asia knew what Raven was doing, and she supported the idea, she just missed Raven. "I'll be home soon though." Raven smiled. Asia pouted, poking her lip out. "It's been so boring here." Asia sighed. "I mean, I have the baby but.. That's about it haha." Asia giggled.

Asia and Raven adopted a child 3 years ago. It was 3 years old when they got it, and it was a girl. They named her Destiny. She was lightskin with long hair.

"When I get home ima tear that ass up." Raven growled into the phone. Asia giggled and gasped. "Don't say such things and not do them." Asia laughed. "No babe, you already know how I am." Raven chuckled. "Yea-Destiny come on!- babe I gotta go." Asia sighed. "It's okay baby. Tell Destiny I love her." Raven smiled, even though they couldn't see her. "Okay, I love you babe." Asia said her goodbye. "I love you more baby." Raven said back.

Raven held the phone to her ear a little while after Asia hung up, just thinking about all their fun moments. "I love you so much." Raven whispered, even though Asia had already hung up.

The only reason why Raven slept around with Chresanto was because, obviously she was trying to get money. She was actually the one who proposed to him, so that when they got "married" then she could get access to his bank account.

Raven, Asia and Destiny all live in the ghetto. Raven promised Asia that she would get them money so that they could move and make a better life for Destiny. The thing is, Raven became so obsessed with her job that she's taking it far. She's even torturing someone who isn't even disrupting her plan (Jacob), and she's even sleeping with the person. She never sleeps with the men. She simply says she's "saving herself", so thats what Asia doesn't know about the plan this time.

Raven....She has no feelings for Chres, she's just having fun and taking his money, simple.

Raven walked into the house and seen Jacob sitting on the Couch watching Tv. Raven purposely stood infront of him and stared at the tv.

"Excuse me." Jacob said nicely, but they both knew he was holding back rage on the inside. "Oh, you were watching that? My bad." Raven said, and walked over turning off the Tv. "What the fuck Raven?!" Jacob yelled, jumping off the couch. "We pay too much for cable anyways." Raven laughed, and snatched the remote from Jacob. Jacob socked her in the jaw and Raven stepped back.

"I'm not gonna fight you cause I'm actually trying to take care of my baby. I'm not a bad mother who hates her child." Raven chuckled. "Bitch! Shut the fuck up! I love my child!" Jacob yelled, snatching the remote from her. Raven rolled her eyes and walked into the kitchen. "No, you just don't wanna get your ass beat again hoe." Jacob snarled. "No, you didn't go further with punching me again because you didn't want another miscarriage." Raven said, walking out of the kitchen eating an Oreo. Jacob jumped on her back and choked her. The Oreo was stuck in her throat and she choked even more. Jacob let go of her neck and Raven ran into the kitchen to get some water. "Bitch." Jacob mumbled and picked up the remote off the floor. "Is the only thing you can do choke people?" Raven asked, walking out the kitchen. "No, I can stab you. Wanna see?" Jacob asked, with a straight face. "You're fucking crazy." Raven said, with a weird facial expression.

Raven sat on the couch next to Jacob and he got up, walking into the kitchen. He grabbed the whole pack of individually wrapped little Debbie brownies and sat on the counter, eating them. "Are you gonna save some for other people? Or do you have a fat ass baby and it's not even a quarter grown yet." Raven laughed. Jacob threw the box full of brownies at her head, and she growled. "Hey bitch, quit growling and go outside in your cage with all that barking you did out there." Jacob said, pointing outside. Raven threw the box at his stomach and Jacob jumped Off the counter, turning on the sink water and spraying her with the spray thing. "Hoe." He muttered, and walked out.