Rated R (again)/Pregnant?

Jacob:

"Daddy... I-I..." I stuttered, and got off his lap. "I don't want to have any kids... I can't have kids." I lied. "Oh Jacob, I have my ways of finding out shit about you.. I know that you're able to have kids. So don't sit here and try and get yourself outta this one." He laughed. "Please." I cried. "Jacob!" He yelled at me, making me flinch. "Your having a fuckin kid! He screamed at me. "Now go finish the house, then get your ass back in here." He demanded.

I walked downstairs And picked up the plate that he had left on the coffee table. I stood by the sink, doing nothing, just crying my eyes out. How did Chres find out about me being able to have kids? I don't want to have his kids.. Ever. I want to have kids one day, but not now. My child will be seeing me get physically, and verbally abused. Why does he want a child anyways? With me out of all people? The person who he thinks is a worthless bitch.... I mean Raven would love to have his kids! She'll do anything to stay in that bastards life!

I took 2 hours to clean up. I took long on purpose, to try and convince myself that I could do this.. That I could have Chresanto's baby... But I never can keep my head up, and feel brave enough to do it.

I walked into Chresanto's room, and he smiled. "Took you long enough." He growled. "Get the fuck over here." He demanded, and I walked over to where he was. It's happening.... I'm about to be pregnant with a monsters baby..

I stood infront of him, and he pulled me in-between his legs. "Daddy loves this ass." He said, putting his hands on my ass and kissing on my neck. I had my head down, crying silently. "Are you fuckin' cryin' bitch!?" He cussed. "No." I said, in-between my sobs. He pulled away from my neck, and looked me in my eyes. "If you don't shut the fuck up." He threatened. I sighed, and wiped my tears.

"I want you to fuck me like you fucked all those guys at the party." He growled in my ear. "You hear me?" He asked. I nodded my head. "Yes daddy."

Chresanto pulled me ontop of him, and I leaned down and kissed him. I pulled away and looked to my side. "Daddy... Please give me time.. I'm not ready to have a kid." I cried. I Usually wouldn't question what he told me to do, but this is a kid that he wants.. Chresanto smacked my cheek, and my head flew to the side. I held my cheek and cried harder. I was used to him hitting me, but I was crying harder because he wasn't even being one bit reasonable. Why can't he understand that I am not ready to have a kid? "Jacob I fuckin sware, shut the fuck up, or you're going down in the basement without food or water for 2 weeks." He growled.

I leaned back down and kissed him again, containing my cries. He had both hands on my ass, and I had my hands on his cheeks. He was so aggressive even when he made out with me. I pulled away, and kissed his neck.

He flipped us over and started kissing all over my neck. "Talk to me baby." He mumbled, sucking on my lips. How was I supposed to talk when he was sucking on my lips?

"Since you're having my baby, I might as well please you for once." He whispered. He ripped off my boyshorts and tank top and trailed kisses down my body. I lied there, staring at the ceiling. Chresanto gripped my dick, and stroked it. He came back up, and kissed me while still stroking me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed back. He took his hand off my dick and wrapped his arms around my waist.

Chres hovered over me, and licked my lips. I smiled.. I wasn't picturing Chres.. I was picturing someone named August Alsina that I seen on Tv a couple times. That's the only way I could go through this without getting hit because I'm crying.

Chresanto sat back, and spit on his dick, then stroked it. I sat up, and looked at him. "Suck daddy's dick." He demanded. I crawled to the end of the bed, and grabbed his dick, putting it in my mouth. I stroked it as I sucked on it at the same time. Chresanto reached over and slapped my ass. I jumped and giggled. I deep throated his dick and he grunted. He pushed my head down, and made me gag and choke. "Just like that." He groaned. My eyes watered, because I couldn't breathe and I tried pulling my head away. He finally removed his hand off my head, and I quickly sat up, gasping for air. Chresanto chuckled. "Awwww.. Couldn't breathe?" He laughed. I looked down.