2weeks along

This chapter is kind of violent...I would think thats why you read this story... because its violent and sexual. But im just warning all of you. Its not that bad, but I just dont want anyone reporting me -_-
oh, and thats Raven in the picture.

Jacob:

I'm 2 weeks along, and everything's only gotten worse. I have so much morning sickness, and the worst is yet to come with that. Chres works me extra hard, and still has sex whenever he wants to. Raven doesn't know that I'm pregnant, but I bet if she finds out it'll be hell for me. She's gonna cuss me out, talk about my baby, we're gonna fight, then Chres is gonna hit me, then she'll win.
Yes, Chres still hits me. Baby or not, that doesn't stop him from abusing me in every way, shape, and form.

Now that I'm pregnant, Chres has been keeping an even closer eye on me. He knows that I don't want this baby, and he thinks I'm gonna kill it. I would never kill an innocent baby. Ever. I don't care if my own father got me pregnant. I know that sounds disgusting, but I'm just trying to prove a point.

Chresanto went too far with watching me. He put a waterproof camera in the toilet and attached it to the toilet bowl to see if I tried and flush the tiny baby down the toilet. He has cameras all around the house, and it's really annoying.

Right now, Im making Chres a sandwich, while he watches the 49ers game with his friends.
"Here daddy." I said, handing him his plate. He snatched it and continued watching the game. I walked upstairs and lied on the bed in the guest room. I finished doing everything I had to. I put my hand on my stomach that hasn't grown yet, and smiled.

Even though this baby isn't the best thing for me right now, and it's from someone I hate, it's still my child. I'm carrying this baby, and it's my responsibility to love, and protect this baby.
Last night I had a nightmare that I had a son, and as he grew up Chres taught him how to abuse everyone and he started verbally abusing me. Then as he turned into a teen, he started hitting me just like his father. I wasn't able to touch him or else Chres would beat me with a cable cord.

I rubbed my tummy, shedding a year. "I love you baby." I whispered. I closed my eyes, I still had my hand on my stomach. I heard the door open, then close and I opened my eyes. "Wassup baby." I heard one of Chresanto's friends say. I sat up and looked at him. I think his name was Joshua.

"What?" I lowly asked. "Chres said I need to come up here and teach you a lesson." He smiled, gripping his dick, then let go of it. He walked closer to me and tried to grab me. I backed up, and kicked him. "Don't touch me." I said, panicking. "Jacob, don't make this harder for yourself." He laughed.

Joshua was tall and very muscular. Joshua unbuckled his belt, then pulled me by my leg closer to him. He slapped my thigh with his belt and I whimpered. "Please stop." I said, starting to cry. He might hurt my baby. I don't think that sex was okay for the baby. Yes, Chres has sex with me still... But he takes it slow. Not to keep me safe, he couldn't give a damn about me... But to keep the baby safe.

"You better shut the fuck up." He growled. I tried kicking him, but he grabbed my legs every time one went in the air. I guess Chres heard all the noise because he walked into the room. "Chres?" I said, looking at him with pleading eyes. "Is he actin' up?" Chres questioned. I looked at him with a terrified look on my face. Chresanto slapped the fuck outta me, and I screamed. Not one hint of regret was in his eyes. Usually when you're pregnant with your abusers child, you see some type of regret.. But I seen nothing. Absolutely nothing at all.

Joshua pulled down my shorts and started touching all over my dick. Chres sat in the empty chair and watched me. He gave me a stern look, and lit a blunt. I turned back forward and looked at the ceiling, silently praying that this was all just a dream...