3 months later

Up in the picture is the girls of the cast.. to the girls: You know what you look like, im just giving the readers something to picture when they read your name.. :D

3 months Later

Jacob:

I ended up getting pregnant again, so now I'm 3 months pregnant. Chresanto and Raven are going to get married soon, so Raven moved in. You can already guess that my life is hell. Raven is very demanding and rude. I sware sometimes I just wanna push her dumb ass down the stairs.
I'm glad that Chresanto has cameras in the house, cause if not one of us would've been killed, most likely her... since she cant fight for shit! Haha... when im mad at her I replay flashbacks in my head of feeling her blood on my hands, hearing her jaw crack, hearing her scream.. almost killing her... holy shit, lemme stop... bruh I sounded like Chresanto lmao.

Anyways back to that ugly whore... She works me so hard, knowing that I'm pregnant. Like can she not see that I need to rest? I never have time to eat when I actually need to, and shes soooo selfish with the food! Like come the fuck on you greedy hoe, stop stuffing your fat face and leave something in the fucking pantry! Ugh, that just pisses me off... its not even hers! Its Chresantos!

Guess what, Raven is pregnant! I honestly don't see why she couldn't be the one that got pregnant in the first place, I wasn't ready for a baby. Raven is only 3 weeks though, so I'm due before her.... Unless she's premature. I hate her, but I don't wish a premature baby on anyone.

Over these past 2 months I've done a lot of work and thinking. I'm ready for my baby, but then at the same time I'm not. Chresanto already has problems, so he's not going to want two crying baby's around his house. If he doesn't, I really hope he doesn't get rid of my baby.

When Raven is gone, at work or something.. You can already guess what Chresanto does. He basically rapes me, because it's sex against my will. Some of you say "why do you still cry if you already know it's coming?" Because it hurts and I feel like I'm putting my baby in danger. I'm not used to his dick size at all. It hurts a little more every time.

Chresanto still abuses me, in all types of ways but not as much. Ever since Raven moved in he's been focusing less on me and more on her, and I'm glad. I like being left alone... I do my chores then go into my room. I've actually felt kind of lonely though. I know I have Desmond.. It's just without Chres always telling me to do something I feel empty.

As many times as I've denyed my feelings for Chresanto, something is there. It's like the Grinch's heart on "how the grinch stole Christmas" at first it was small.. Then it started to grow. Hahaha my love for Chres won't be growing, ever. I think the reason why I loved him a little through everything was because all my childhood I dreamed about working with people with problems. And when Chresanto was sweet to me.. It made me push everything aside. I still hate him more than I love him though.

Raven and I have gotten into countless numbers of fights in only 2 months. She really thinks that I want Chresanto for some reason. I haven't shown one sign that I want him. I mostly keep my distance. I don't talk at all, unless they tell me something. The only person I actually have conversations with is Desmond. I'm starting to suspect something about Desmond though. I would hate to find something out about him... He's such a good person.

-

I sat in my room, talking to Desmond. Chresanto wasn't here, and neither was Raven. I have no idea where Chresanto was. But Raven was at "work." Or so She calls it.

Desmond has been coming over a lot lately. We go into my new room where Chresanto doesn't have cameras at, and just talk. He doesn't try and have sex with me, or pressure me into talking about things I don't want to. Unlike Chresanto.