✒S2E3

leftover breakfast, cereal for lunch. she is broken, but shes fun.

16. season 2, episode 3
day XVI: cheers with the devil

three a.m. my small body placed on top of the kitchen island, my legs swinging  back and forth as i proceed to stuff my face with ben and jerry's. this is basically how ive been spending my nights for my last couple of days.

back home, id usually get lost in a book or watch some t.v. to tire me out but...that stuff just doesnt work anymore. so, i found that munching on whatever's in the fridge in pitch black tense to do the job.

so, here i am, currently in the process of devouring, yet another spoonful of ice cream when, all of a sudden, the kitchen lights turn on, causing my eyes to widen, my breath hitching soon after.

"isnt it past your bedtime, sweetheart?" a familiar voice asked, my breath now returning back to its normal state, now realizing the voice belong to finn.

"i couldnt sleep...again." i confessed, setting down the tub of ice cream. finn then, made his way over to me. and once he did, he placed his hands on my thighs, slowly moving up to the small of my back.

"well, baby. you know i can always tire you out. all you have to do is ask." finn told me, wearing that same devilish smile, he parades around on that gorgeous face of his.

i laughed. genuinely laughed, without even processing his words. but, nonetheless, my hand subconsciously raised up to his face, gently caressing his freckled skin.

i then took this time of silence, to admire his face. how his lips thin out, the wider his smile grows. the way his eyes did the same. and the way his cheekbones rise then turn into a faint tint of red, the longer i stare at him. 

"tell me...dont you ever get bored?" i asked the boy, my voice low in tone but, high in pitch. "of what?" he asked, his face remaining the same look but, this time, his eyebrows furrowed, only adding to his intrigued expression.

"of me." i choked out, a soft laugh joining the mix. "what? how could ever get bored of my beautiful, beautiful girl?" he rhetorically asked me, his eyes now reverting to my lips.

"just...kiss me." i whispered, our lips now millimeters apart.

...

"where are you two going off to now?" i asked, clearly curious, as to why finn and jack walk down the stairs, their shoulders carrying string to large duffel bags.

finn then strutted towards my small physique, his thick boots causing his originally soft foot steps to sound more like angry stomps.

he then bent down in front of my, holding up my chin as he kissed me, my lips remaining still. "we're just gonna be out for the night, ill see you in the morning, okay?" he asked, nodding his head.

"no,, its not okay. you always leave me alone, asshole." i told finn, continuing to wear an angry look on my pale face. "why cant i get kisses, instead of attitude?" he pouted, poking out his bottom lip again.

i then rolled my eyes, and pecked his lip quickly, standing up right after. but, finn quickly took it upon himself to take me by the collar, pulling my face to his. "one more." he ordered, causing a cheeky smile to creep onto my face.

though, i tried to restrain myself from doing so, i gave in, of course. "okay, one more...for good luck." finn begged, an innocent laugh escaping his mouth. this time, i joined in on the laugh, only to push the boy away. "no more kisses, get out."

i told the boy, his response being a dramatic before scrunching his nose. then, just when i thought he's walk away, he turned on his heel, swiftly, stealing just another kiss from me.

then, as he pulled away, his hands remained on my hips, tightly gripping them. "i love you." he breathed out, smiling goofily down at me. "and i-"

ding, dong! ding, dong!

the doorbell rang, interrupting my final response to finn. but, it didnt only interrupt me, it also caused both of our heads to immediately shoot into the direction of the door, soon being met with the view of jack sprinting towards it.

he then swung open the door, instantly being grabbed by his collar and yanked outside of the door. my eyes widened at first sight of this, finns too. but, both of our previous concerns or worries vanished as we now see jack returning back into the house, gripping the sides of a girl, their lips practically inseparable.

the two shared wide smiles throughout the kiss. but, it soon became short and choppy as the girl continuously chose to pull away then reconnect their lips moments later.

this pattern then went on for a little while longer until finn purposely pretended to cough.

the pair then quickly parted heads, now facing us, now giving me the opportunity to take in all the girl's features.

her long red hair fell to her waist in long, body waves. her face, equally beautiful. her large, emerald green eyes, only emphasized by the phenomenally blended smokey eye she currently wore. and the freckles. oh, the freckles. their were too many of those little stars to count.

she was gorgeous.

"hi, im eleanor. nice to meet you." i introduced myself, offering a kind hand, that only resulted in the fire-headed girl to laugh in  my face. "eleanor? ew, thats an old lady's name." she commented, then shaking her head at me in disgust.

did i say gorgeous? i meant bitchy...never bitchy.