4/4

"uh, uh, im not stupid, norah. stop smuggling the sauces and hand those fuckers over!" jack yelled at me, as we raced through the deep halls of the pale mansion. 

"kiss my ass, fred savage!" i yelled back, hiding behind finn as he coincidentally walked out of the kitchen at the same time. 

i hugged his torso, digging my face into his back. "what is it now?" finn sighed in annoyance. "your girl keeps hogging the goddamn sauces!" jack yelled, pointing his stern finger at me. 

so, finn then pulled me off his back, snatching the condiments from my small hands. he then, threw them into the arm, pulling his pistol out from his back pocket, only to shut one eye and shoot every single one of the sauces. 

"there. now nobody gets sauces." he said. looking at both of us before walking off into the opposite direction. 

"who pissed in his cereal?" jack asked, scrunching his nose up, as he walked the taller boy walk away. 

...

i knocked on the door softly, patiently waiting for an answer. 

"norah, im not in the mood." finn announced, his tone only confirming my previous prediction that he was pissed. 

"come on, pumpkin, i just wanna watch a movie. i promise i wont bother you." i assured the boy on the other side of the door, my fragile hand placed effortlessly against the door. 

moments later, i hear heavy footsteps, only incrwasing in sound as the person made their way towards the door. then, as the door swung open, i am met with a tired and angry-looking finn.

the sight of his face only made me smile even more. i personally think hes the most beautiful thing thats ever touched this green earth but, ehat do i know.

so, i then took it upon myself to raise onto my tippy-toes, grabbing finns neck in the process, ready to plant a kiss on his lips. but, just as i began to, finn pulled my hand off his skin and shook his head.

"im not in the mood for kisses, either." he told me, his face showing nothing under annoyed.

he then turned around and faced the bedroom, now walking back towards the desk placed next to the large, silk-sheeted bed.

he plomped down into the chair and let out a deep breath as he returned to his previously work. i then crawled onto the bed and sat on my feet, allowing myself to give all of my attention to the television screen.

my shiny polished thumb repeatedly pressed on the bright blue button on the remote, as i flipped through the channels. "oh! look, its lights out. i love lights out. lets watch it." i told finn, now turning to him, my eagerness causing my smile to widen.

finn ignored my request and continued to write things down on multiple pieces of paper. "yeah, yeah. um, ill be there in a little bit, you go on and start, without me." he offered, his lips still sitting in the straightest line, his back hunched over, uncomfortably.

then, before i let out another comment, finn drops his pen onto the desk, inhaling deeply. followed by that, he leaned back into his chair, rubbing his hands on his face, in frustration.

i then frowned, dramatically poking out my bottom lip. "awe, baby. you look so tense. how about a back massage, huh? i guarantee youll feel better." i offered the boy, his chair then turning to face me.

"know what? thatd be really fucking perfect right now." he uttered, his tired eyes now meeting mine. i then cheered, quietly to myself. "well come on, hun. my offer does expire." i told him, completely joking. but, it did get him out of his chair, nonetheless.

just then, finn made his way to the bed, pulling his shirt off in the process. he then tiredly, fell onto the bed, laying his head onto his hands. knowing how uncomfortable thatd be, i took it upon myself to take one of the pillows and gently lift his head, to place it under him, causing him to smile.

"thanks, beautiful." he uttered, his words fading away as he allowed sleep to take over him. i then sat on top of him, my small delicate hands working there magic as i slowly, but surely, made those pesky knots disappear.

this movie then went on for a while before, i then fell ontop of finns bare best, the rising and falling of his body, only assisted in helping me fall asleep.