2/3

{are you guys cool with these chapters being like 379749734 words long to make up for my shitty updates?}

finns pov.

i knew she was coming tonight. i knew the same day she did. because, i listened in on paul's phone call with george. call me obsessed but, i dont care. i try and try and try agin with the same girls. the same kind of girls. the exact opposites of norah but, goddamn it, i cant just throw away something so rare, something so misunderstood to everyone but us two.

"you look absolutely beautiful in that dress. but, you'd look even better out of it." i whispered into samantha's ear, causing her to smile widely and release an innocent giggle. "well if your good, ill show you a little sneak peek." she whispered back, resulting in me to bite my lip, vomiting internally immediately after.

i dont know what i was doing or how i was lasting so long with this girl whos just about as smart as a bag of rocks and couldnt keep a decent conversation to save her life.

then, i saw her. eleanor banks looking just about as hurt as ive hoped. i hate seeing her hurt or in any form of pain but, ive learned to stop and accept that she deserved to be in pain. she deserved to see what would happen if i actually moved on. if i was actually at peace and was emotionally able enough to find someone better and start over.

i spotted her ever since she walked in. and when she did, i nearly shitted myself. she looked so fucking beautiful, it look everything in me not to jump over every one of these tables and drop to my knees in front of her, begging for her forgiveness. she looked like a goddamn angel and i cant believe something so beautiful could walk this earth.

the bare skin she showed on her shoulder revealed her exposed collarbones, which only complimented her chiseled jawline and cheekbones. her hair and dress were as dark as night which allowed her big, bright emerald eyes to cause anyone she laid eyes on to freeze.

she was everything. and she was once mine. but now...i stuck being an angry son of a bitch, per usual, hoping that my old "make her jealous so she'll love me again" act will once again never let me down. but, i hate that it had to come to this. i just want her again. i want all of her and nothing more.

luckily, this is all bullshit and hopefully, prayfully, norah'll will come to her senses and realize that shitty feeling of horrible heart aching, emotion breaking, emptiness...that pain she's feeling right now...ive been feeling that same emotion every single day she's been gone.

every single day.

norah's pov.

i hate him. that son of bitch. i cant believe i actually started to believe him again. he doesnt miss me. he doesnt want me. cleary not...look at him without me. doing perfectly fine. he has a gorgeous broad, who could provide for him, everything i could never.

then again...i did kind of bring this onto myself...i mean i literally kicked him out when he was trying to confess his undying love for me...god, im such a dick.

my thoughts got so deep, i forgot that i was still starring at finn and his new love interest dead ahead. that was until he looked me dead in the eyes for just about...two seconds too long. i couldve sworn he smirked at me just before grabbing the girl's face and smashing his lips onto hers. the motion, the unison, the...lust they presented...that was us. that was-

"i have to use the bathroom." i announced loudly. a little too loudly, might i add. the entire half side of the circular table looked at me in confusion before bursting into a pit of laughter. "well, alright then. its the black door down the hall in the lobby, alright? and dont go wondering around, understand?" paul uttered to me, resulting in me to nod my head in understanding before standing up and walking away from the table.

i felt me throat clog up and slowly begin to close in on itself. i wanted nothing more than to just leave this room, leave this building, leave everything. move as far away from fin wolfhard as possible. just find something, anything to forget about that boy and make him suf-

"shit, sorry." a male uttered, taking hold of either side of my body in order to keep me from falling on my face from the sudden t collision between our bodies. i looked up at the boy. his eyes were a crystal, green-blue. his hair was flawless. his entire physical appearance just screamed, gorgeous.

perfect.

as the sudden idea of delivering a little medicine to a special young man popped into my head, a smiled creeped onto my face. "hi, im norah. and you are gorgeous. would you...like to dance with me?" i asked the boy, suddenly. "erm, uh...sure, yeah." he said in response, clearly shocked to have a girl as him to dance. especially a girl who had just previously bumped into him.

so, he, lead us to the dance floor, which had already been accompanied with a handful or two of partners who were currently engaged in conversation or no words could be said, due to the unbreakable eye contact that were holding.

once we found an empty spot, we stood apart from one another, my hands finding their way to his neck, his doing the same but to my waist instead. he smiled down at me, me up at him. our smiles were completely identical. but, our intentions were completely different.

"so...whats your name?" i asked the boy, trying my ultimate best not to scope the room, just to make sure that finn was watching me dance with another. but, i coudlnt. it would blow my cover.

"leonardo. but, you can call me...anytime." he said, winking at me in the end. his cheesy pick up line made us both join in laughter. "that was smooth. but, not smooth enough, kid." I told the boy, getting another laugh out of him. "my names leo by the way." he informed me, making my eyebrows raise in surprise.

"leo, huh? what a fine name for an even finier young man." I joked, the laughs never ending. "and I thought I was bad." he chuckled out, this becoming the start of a very interesting conversation. a conversation that went on just long enough to make it through an entire slow song. and during the entire time, neither of our positions changed.

his hands sat comfortably on my small sides, mine laying gracefully upon his neck. we listened and spoke like human beings and not business colleagues or politicians. i felt...comfortable around leo. and though he was originally just a part of my plan to make finn jealous, now that im actually interacting with him, i kinda want to see where this go-

"excuse me. i hate to interrupt. but, would you mind if i stole a dance from this beautiful young lady?" someone asked, suddenly. their voice sounded so familiar. familiar to the point of making my stomach twist and body to tense up at the sound of it. i refused to look at him. i knew it was him but at the same time i prayed to every god that it wasnt.

but above that, i prayed that leo would say no. please, say no. "yeah, sure." he said in response, making my heart fall out of my ass, leaving my body in complete and utter shock. i couldnt believe he didnt say no. but at the same time, he had no idea who finn was, what he does or if the overall demeanor of the two of us.

"save me a dance, okay?" leo told me, shooting me one last smile that i just knew i would never see again. and just as he walked away, another body replaced him.

his hand clamped to my lower back as if they were meant to be there, as the other scooped up my hand from my side. and without hesitation, he used the hand still suctioned to my back to pull me against his chest, my head now right beside his ear, his doing the same to mine. i had to place my hand on shoulder in order to keep myself from falling.

and from there, we swayed.

finns pov.

oh my god.

thank you god.

after months of living with the constant feeling of emptiness and discomfort, has now been fulfilled. touching her...holding norah, just sent billions and billions of unheard of sensations all through my body. the way my hand melted into her lower back, as if it had my name on it. the way her small hands sat delicately in mine...i just couldnt help but feel complete.

i just wish that blonde piece of shit got to experience this feeling before me. but, we'll see where her mind is at by the end of the tonight.