2/4

turns out, jack isnt just "stopping by", hes moving in. apparently, he and finn were killing buddies back in their toddler days but, jack unfortunately got recruited to the military as a sniper. but, jack isnt one to be told what to do and how to do it.

he takes his job extremely serious and doesnt appreciate grown men screaming and yelling in his face twenty-four seven. so, he killed the military adviser and escaped to reunite with his old buddy finn and join E.M.A.

why i listened to his long, boring story? i dunno.

but, after jack finished telling me his sob story about how he "became the man he is today", the boys went there separate ways and proceeded to work on their next mission, which i, surprisingly, wont be apart of.

after the last mishap with that old toenail, finn vowed to never again use my body to benefit the business. he did, though, agree to, allow me to tag along on certain occasions.

now, though i requested for finn to take me shopping, he continued to decline my request. so, i decided against asking any longer and instead, chose to find another way to get my point across.

so, i put on eventually, took a shower, that was longer than i intended, but was greatly needed. after i showered, i changed into a short, white, long-sleeved dress that zips in the front. it had a low-v meaning, there was a lot of intended skin showing. and lastly, instead or running around bare foot, i decided on wearing a pair of red heels to match my bright, red lipstick.

red is finn's favorite.

he says he likes the way the color of my lips tint his. but, nevermind that, time to go. so, after admiring myself in the mirror one last time, i exited my bedroom and made my way downstairs and around the hall to finn's office.

the door was closed, as usual. now, what ive learned from experience and the help of paul, is that depending on finn's mood, if you interrupt him, you may or may not get shot. so, i knocked twice then immediately pressed myself against the wall, a couple inches away from the door.

and just then, three gun shots went off, completely shattering the glass portion of his office door, and destroying the wall across from it.

hes not in a good mood.

"im busy." he announce, casually. i rolled my eyes, smiling then stood in front of the door, peaking through the hole the shattered glass created.

"even for me, hun?" i asked, sweetly, adding a poked bottom lip for special effects. the sudden sound of my soft voice instantly caused finn's head to shoot up and tilt to side. soon after, i was greeted with a small smile creeping onto the boy's face as he watched me enter the room, ignoring the small pieces of glass, crunching under my feet.

"yes, even for you." he told me, his devilish smile never leaving his face. i then sat onto his lap, turning to the laptop he was previously on. my peculiar actions resulted in finn laughing.

i then proceeded to ignore whatever website he was working on, prior to my entrance, and added a new tab.

"and what do you think you're doing, ma'am?" he asked me, leaning forwards to wheres he had to wrap his arm around my waist in order to keep me from falling.

"online shopping." i responded, casually.

"so, you came in here, dressed like that, interrupting me from working, to...online shop?" finn asked me, in disbelief. i then turned away from the fashion nova website i was scrolling through, to face finn.

"oh, im sorry. did you you have something else in mind?" i asked, offering him a wide smile, which he gladly returned. "actually, i do. but, id be kind of difficult to explain so...how 'bout i just show you?" he told me, whispering the last part, his eager hands already unzipping my dress.

...

after our slight copulation earlier, i fell dead asleep and didnt wake up for the next four hours. but, when i did, i immediately cleansed my body and washed my hair.

afterwards, i inaugurated to read some of Rainbow Rowell's "eleanor and park". but, i definitely didnt choose it because it had my name in it...yes i did.

anyways, after getting lost in a few chapters, i began to lose interest in the book, and so chose to see what the boys were up to.

my small feet tapped against the shiny tile floors as i made my way downstairs and allowing the sounds of their familiar voices to guide me to them.

but, i reluctantly stopped at the wall in front of the kitchen, once my ears were greeted with the sudden sound of laughter, only belonging to the infamous grazer.

"you do understand that, any holes in this plan could get us killed, right?" jack asked finn, his psychotic laugh, still lingering behind his every words.

"of course." finn responded back. then, jack released a sigh of relief. "god, i missed risking my life with you, wolfhard." he confessed to finn. "as did i, grazer. now, lets get this show on the roll, shall we?" finn asked the smaller boy.

and immediately after, i slid away from the wall, and into both the boy's view, their facecial expressions shifting from happy and calm to, wide-eyed and shocked.

"i want in."