3/3 (shnappity shnap shnap)

with that, the men walked off and finn turned to me. "norah, that is one of the most important potential business partners in the country. no matter what you think of me after what goes on in there, just know, that i love you and whatever i decide on is only in best interest for both you and the business, okay?" he told me, looking me directly in the eyes. 

he sudden change in tone and serious message he just delivered only made my heart race x12. i dont know what he was talking about nor, did i want to. because every time i assure myself i need to know answers, i always end up with responses that i dont want. 

so, i decided against asking questions, once again. and instead, allowed finn to help me up from my seat by my small hand , followed by me being guided by the boy towards a dark door, guarding by two of the men who previously stood behind the old man.  

seeing this, made me tighten my grip on finn's hand, him doing the same. but, alongside the hand squeeze fin gave me, he also took it upon himself to kiss my cheek and whisper in my ear. "everything is going to be okay." he told me, and i believed him. 

as soon as the door opened, we were met with a dim, large room. the room was fairly empty, with the exception of a medium sized rectangular table sat directly in the back of the room, surrounding the table were multiple men once again and a smaller table sat next to the larger table, that sat drinks varying from alcohol to water. 

the old man was already sat in one of the seats in front of the larger table. "have a seat, kids. i dont bite." he said, his voice low and raspy. very weird, kinda like his face. 

i stood still at first but, finn somehow managed to make my knees weak as his hand slowly shifted from my lower back to the front of my thigh. and from there, i was completely under his power. in this exact moment, he could tell me to jump and id do it in an instant. 

"come on." he whispered once again, adding onto the manipulation. but above all the whispers and careless touches, my eyes never left the old man's, nor did his leave mine. i dont trust him. 

nonetheless, i obeyed by finn's order and headed towards the extremely intimidating table. finn sat next to the old man and gave him a handshake that turned into them sharing secrets again. 

i then took the only single seat left, sat directly across from the whispering boys. once they were done, they both looked at me and smiled. the sudden act, immediately caused my eyebrows to furrow in confusion and the simple fact that this entire night just took a weird turn. 

"alright norah, is it?" the man asked me, his deep bronx accent revealing itself. i nodded my head slowly, then turning to finn, hoping he'd do something, anything to explain why im here. 

"so, norah. my name is franky bruno and i made a very valuable deal with your, erm, boyfriend, finn here and so-" i quickly cut him off, as a certain word snatched my attention weave by the roots. "deal? what deal? what the fuck is he talking about, finn?" i asked, causing finn and franky to laugh with each other. 

"you werent kidding about her coming with some spice, my boy." franky told finn, as he returned his smile with a head nod. all the whilst, i just stared at the two as if they were crazy because, im starting to think they are. 

"norah, sweetheart. i have a very important meetup coming up and there will be some very important people there. and you see im a business man. but, for this specific occasion, i need to be accompanied by a young lady, like yourself to act as my new girl in order to convince the people that i am trustworthy enough to buy more." 

the old fuck explained to me, all the while fin just sat there like a piece of shit, smiling at me as if he did something right. so, i sat there, shocked and unable to find words in general to express the feelings im holding in at the moment. 

"oh, more women, to be exact. i buy women and sell them-" "you have to be kidding me. you have to be fucking kidding me, right!" i yelled, finally being able to find the confidence to scream. they just laughed again. they laughed and they laughed. 

"finn, you goddamn piece of shit! not only did you lie to me bout tonight! but, you made a deal with this one-hundred year old creep behind my goddamn back!" i yelled at the stupid fucking idiot sitting in front of me. 

"baby, calm down, its only for one night. that is, unless franky here wants to double for another." finn half jokingly, half seriously offered the old dirt ball next to him. by now, i fed up with finns shit. hes crazy fucking personality and his even dumber decisions. 

"no! fuck no! i dont want to do this! you cant make me!" i told the old man, causing the fucking dick to laugh once again. oh, i wont love to slice his throat right about now. "oh, sweetheart. this isnt a negotiation. i already paid for you. so, until sunday, youre all mine." he informed me, causing my chest to raise up and down.

and in one quick moment, i stood up from my seat and smacked finns face so hard, my hand hurt after. and while his head was still faced to the side, i bent down and announce loudly. "mark my words, wolfhard. from this day on, you will never touch so much as a single hair on my hair ever again, let alone, fuck me. i hope you burn in hell, you fucking bastard." 

and with that, i left the room, leaving everyone in the room shook.