Chapter 5: New friends

Dear Fucking Journal,

I still don't have a phone but at least i have you. My parents have changed me and my sibling's school. I don't know if i should be exited or Scared.

Mom: Jonathan!!! First day of school!!!

Jonathan: COMING!!!

I got into the car as mom started talking with Irec. Isabell was going into 1st grade so she was with us too.
We finally got to school. It was different from our old one.
I got out of the car and began to walk to my classroom.

Boy: Hey!

Jonathan: oh! Umm...Hi

Boy: You seem new

Jonathan: I am...actually. Was it THAT obvious?

Boy: It's just I've never seen you before. I'm Diego

Jonathan: Jonathan. Jonathan Bear

Diego: interesting last name Jonathan. Do you need a tour around the school?

Jonathan: Yea, Sure

Diego showed me around the school. It was actually bigger than I thought it be. I met a few other friends too. I'm not very popular but at least I'm not getting harassed. Irec seemed to be fitting in and so did Isabell.

Dear diary,

It's been a few months since school started and I've met a few friends. I met this kid in 5th grade who played the same game as me. I went to play and ever since that day we have been playing together for about a month. There was also this girl who would be really curious about the game and she would always bring popcorn. She told me she would bring me one about 3 FUCKING MONTHS AGO!! I obviously kept reminding her about it though.

Jonathan: Same as usual?

Anthony: Yea, Duh

Jonathan: ok-

.....

Jonathan: *sniffs*

Anthony: is that-

Jonathan: POPCORN

we looked at wear the smell was coming from and we saw the girl. I really didn't know her name so I just called her popcorn girl. The middle of her teeth were separated so it was easy to distinguish her from the rest.

Girl: Hi!!!

Jonathan: you owe me a-

Girl: STOP! It's been about three months and it's time I get you this...

She handed out the freashly made bag of popcorn and gave it to me.

The girl smiled at me

Dear diary,

I haven't seen the popcorn girl in a while...Or meant I just forgot her-

I stopped writing as I heard someone running.

Girl: HI!!!

A girl had ran twords me. She stopped and looked at me with a smile on her face.

Girl: IM MARY AND IM SOCIALLY AWKWARD!

Jonathan: umm...Hi...I guess

Mary: HUGZ!

She suddenly hugged me an I almost fell. The hug was so sudden...but...it felt nice...

It almost felt...right.

Like all of my worries and troubles where out of my life. I then saw her smile again...she had a gap between her front two teeth...just like popcorn girl...

Jonathan: hey! Your popcorn girl right?

Mary: Yeeeep! Jonathan,right?

Jonathan: Yea-

Mary: that's like a reaaaally long name. And your last name bear!???

Jonathan: yea. How did you kno-

Mary: that's suuuch a weird last name! Oooooh! I just came up with the best nickname!

She talked so fast it was as if she didn't waste any of her energy. That or she ran on batteries.

Jonathan: I've never had a nickname...Well unless you count Jona or bro. Or dude.

Mary: no! I mean like a sentemental nickname!

Jonathan: look. We just technically met.

Mary: your point is???

Jonathan: emmm...fine go ahead.

Mary: mmmm...

She kept looking at me as if she were judging my every move.

Mary: Teddy bear!

Jonathan: Wait. WHAT?

Mary: TEDDY BEAR!!!

She screamed with a giant smile on her face and as she gave me a giant hug.

Jonathan: ugh

This is gonna be one hell of a ride