Chapter 7

You, Ggio, Harribel, and Nnoitra all went to the kitchen to see if you guys can grab some grub. When you all got in there you saw three other Arrancars. One with short black hair and a horn on her head, another with dark skin and long brown hair, and another with long green hair.

They saw you guys walk in and the girl with the long brown hair spoke up, “Hey Ggio.” “Hey guys oh uh this is ____, she’s the new girl” he said. “Hi I’m Mila Rose” said the girl who spoke earlier.

You found out that the girl with black hair and the horn is Emilou Apacci and the girl with green hair is Cyan Sung-Sun. “Nice to meet you three” you said bowing in respect. “No need to bow girl, we ain’t royalty” said Apacci.

“Oh sorry” you said apologizing and that was when Nnoitra and Harribel came in and the three Arrancars saw them and bowed. “Ah good morning Harribel-sama” said the three.

“Good morning to you three too” she said. “What? No greeting for me?” Nnoitra said sarcastically. “Uh hello to you too Nnoitra-sama” they said. “Now that’s more like it” he said grinning.

“These three are my Fraccions” said Harribel. “Oh okay” you said as you thought about it again. Being a Fraccion, you don’t know who you could be paired up with anyways and the person might not like you too.

“Well aren’t we gonna get something to eat?” asked Harribel. “Oh right” said Ggio. The seven of you sat together and ate. When you all finished Harribel said she needed to use the bathroom and wanted you to go with her so you agreed.

Ggio’s POV: We finished eating and Harribel and ____ went to use the restroom. So all that was left was me, Nnoitra, and the three demons.

“So?” asked Sung-Sun. “So what?” I replied and I think I know where this is going. “Dumbass she means is it true?” snapped Apacci.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about” I lied. “You fucking know exactly what we’re talking about. About you banging that girl last night on her first night here, to make her feel more…’At home’ so to say” Apacci stated.

Now that was a new one. “Who the fuck told you that lie?” I snapped as I stood up. “That Loly girl” said Mila Rose. “Dammit what the fuck is her problem? I’m guessing everyone now thinks that” I said.

“Look calm down Ggio we’re gonna fix this shit and it’ll be okay once we get our story straight” said Nnoitra. “What are you talking about?” Sung-Sun asked.

“Okay whatever Aivirrne told you, it’s a load of bull okay?” I said and they nodded understanding it now. I explained everything to them and they got it.

“Well I never trusted that girl, she pisses me off everytime I see her. She’s always bragging about how much Aizen loves her and its fucking annoying!” said Apacci. “Well what are you gonna do about it? I mean this could ruin ____’s reputation already and she just got here” said Mila Rose.

“God I don’t know but I just want people to get it that the two of us never did that and we aren’t like that anyways” I said. “Yet,” said Nnorita. “What the hell did you just say?!” I snapped at him.

“Oh nothing” he said grinning. “No tell it to my face! You wanna go Nnoitra?!” I said and he just laughed.

“Hahaha you know it’s true. You could end up being with that girl anyways and also you couldn’t beat my ass because I’d have yours in a second!” he said smirking.

“Do you like her?” said Sung-Sun getting interested since she’s always been the gossip type.

“What?! No! I just met her! It’s not like I like her or anything!” I exclaimed. “Well you did seem a bit different this morning, she seems to have some sort of effect on you” said Mila Rose smirking.

“AWWWW VEGA’S GOT A CRUSH!!!” shouted Apacci. “Shut your trap!” I snapped at her and I growled. “Haha come on admit it man you do act different when she’s around you” she said laughing.

“I do not! Now just shut the fuck up!” I snapped again. And this time Nnoitra and Mila Rose and Sung-Sun laughed along with her. God how long does it take a girl to use the damn bathroom?!