Chapter 11

You walked back to where everyone else was but you noticed the three demons weren’t there. But when you walked in Ggio saw you and he had a hint of relief in his face.

“Where’d they go?” you asked. “Oh well they had something they need to do so they left” said Harribel. “But I have to get going too I have a job to finish” she said.

“Well what did Aizen want?” Nnorita asked. “Well I’m a Fraccion now…” you said sadly. “Why so down? Who’d you get assigned to?” Harribel asked before she left. “Grimmjow…” you said and Nnorita gave out a chuckle.

“What’s so funny?!” you snapped at him. “Well it’s just that not too long ago you kicked him causing him to crash into the wall, he didn’t kill you, I don’t see why not, but now you have to work with him!” he said cracking up.

“Well you have to work with him huh?” Ggio said as if he almost didn’t believe it. “Yeah but I’ll get over it, I can still manage” you said as you thought about what Grimmjow said about how he knew stuff about Ggio that people don’t know.

You thought about it and thought that maybe you could ask him about it tonight. And then you thought about how you were going to tell Ggio about your dream last night and how Grimmjow wanted to know about why you wanted to be an Arrancar from a Shinigami.

“_____?” Ggio asked and you snapped out of your thoughts. “Hmm?” you asked. “I asked if you wanted to head back, Nnorita and Harribel already left” he said. “Oh uh sure let’s go” you said and you followed him.

“What happened back there?” he asked. “What do you mean?” you said. “You know when you were told that you were going to be Grimmjow’s Fraccion. “Oh well uh he and I sorta started yelling at each other but we stopped and I don’t really want to see him anytime soon but it’s fine really” you said.

“Oh okay just wanted to make sure. You seemed deep in thought back there” he said worried. “It’s alright really, trust me I’m fine. But thank you though” you said as you gave him a smile. “Yeah okay” he said and you two kept walking.

“So uh where are we going?” you asked. “Oh well I just thought we could walk around in case we run into anybody else you haven’t met yet” he said. “Oh okay that’s cool” you said as you two kept walking.

Ggio’s POV: I took ____ to walk around but when I was talking to her it seemed like she was hiding something from me. Maybe she doesn’t want to talk about it but I didn’t push her.

We walked around and she spoke up, “You know I don’t know how you guys can live like this.” What did she mean by that? “What do you mean?” I asked her. “Well it’s just so boring here I mean there’s no color, it’s just white and grey and that’s pretty boring to me” she said.

“Heh yeah well that wasn’t up to me that was more up to Aizen but I guess it does get pretty boring here” I admitted and I heard her sigh. “What’s up?” I asked her.

“Huh? Oh it’s nothing” she lied. I know she did. “Come on you can talk to me. I mean I am your roommate for a while till your room’s fixed. But even if you get your room just know that you can talk to me okay?” I said not sounding like myself. I kept walking with my eyes closed but I never heard her respond back. I opened my eyes and saw she wasn’t still walking by me.

 “____?” I said as I turned around and I saw her standing back there looking out a window. I walked back to her to see what she could be looking at. “What?” I asked. “It’s so plain and boring I just don’t get it. Is this how you all want to live like? I mean I know I get it that’s just the way Hueco Mundo is but still…” she said as she kept looking out the window. I thought about that place.

“Hey ____ can I show you something?” I asked her. “Yeah sure what is it?” she asked looking at me. “Okay well follow me. But don’t tell anybody about this okay?” I said. “Uh sure” she said.

We walked outside and I hid my reiatsu and she caught on so she did the same not asking why. “I’m going to flash step and you follow okay?” I told her. “Wait I don’t know where we’re going” she said and I groaned. I grabbed her arm and flash stepped dragging her with me.

“Heyy-“ she said before I flash stepped with her. I stopped at a cave with garden full of bushes of flowers by it and she gasped when she saw it.

“Vega-san I didn’t know that they had this place” she said as she bent down to sniff the flowers. They were Jasmine flowers. (Author’s Note: I just really like Jasmine flowers, they’re my favorite but if you want a different type of flower go ahead but I had picked Jasmine flowers for a certain reason because they blossom only at night, or well that's what some sites said and it's supposed to be something that'll fit under Ggio's personality)

“Aww these are my favorite type of flower!” she chirped. “How’d you find this place? I thought there wasn’t really anything living out here? Couldn’t we get caught just being outside?” she asked. “Well yeah but that’s why I hid my reiatsu but you said you were bored so I thought you might like to see this” I told her. “But Jasmine flowers only blossom at night” “I didn’t know that it’s gorgeous but how’d you know this place was here?” she asked me. I guess I have to tell her then.

Regular POV:

“This was the place I was found before I became an Arrancar” he told you. “What do you mean?” you asked. “Well you know how I was actually a Hollow before Aizen changed me to be an Arrancar?” he told you.

“Yeah wait so do you mean…?” you started. “Yeah, when I was a Hollow, I lived here. All of my friends and family either died, got killed, or ran away to try not to be caught. I was the last one left. I didn’t want to leave because I loved it here” he said as he picked some flowers from it’s bush/tree thing and walked into the cave and you followed him.

“I stayed here and I almost died from starving. Well that was until Aizen came. He came and got me, took me in, and changed me to an Arrancar. And that’s how I got there but every once in a while I’ll come back here just to visit. I just thought you might want to see this place that’s all. Only Aizen and I know about it and the people who lived here that died or ran away” he finished as he sat down by the wall of the cave twirling the flower in his hand.

“Oh uhm I’m sorry I had no idea that that’s what happened” you said as you stood by him. “No it’s fine. I’m just thankful that Aizen took me in that’s all” he said and you felt bad.

“But don’t feel pity for me. I hate it when people do that” he said looking out the cave. “Oh uh sorry Vega-san” you said. “It’s fine. But uh did you wanna head back?” he asked you. “Oh uh sure” you said as you offered a hand to help him stand up.

Ggio’s POV:

She stretched out her arm and offered me her hand. I just looked at it and paused for a moment. “What? It’s just a hand it’s not like I’m gonna claw your eyes out or anything” she said looking at me.

“Uh yeah” I said as I took her hand. It was soft and warm and she helped me up. “Uh thanks” I said when I stood up. “No problem” she said and she smiled at me. I looked away and said, “Okay so uh we should probably get going now” I said walking out of the cave.

“Humpft okay but I bet I can beat you there!” she said as she already flash stepped and I didn’t know what happened at the moment. “Hey! Wait!” I shouted as I flash stepped after her. When I got back I couldn’t find her.

‘Dammit where the hell did she go now?’ I thought. ‘I can’t sense her anywhere or wait…that’s her and…oh no’ I thought to myself fearing to face the trouble she could be getting herself into.