Chapter 3-The Past

Ggio’s POV:

“Well what were you dreaming about?” she asked me. Dammit I didn’t want to tell her that I was dreaming about her and me…ARGGG why are these feelings going through me? I’m supposed to be tough and strong but when I’m around her I feel soft and weak. I’ll just make something up. “Uh…yarn…and um fish and milk…” I said lying although I didn’t like lying to her. “Oh come on what were you really dreaming about?” she asked. Damn she saw right through me! Guess I’m not the best liar out there. And then I heard her giggle, it sounded so cute DAMN IT! There I go again! “It’s okay Vegan-san, you don’t have to tell me, those are your dreams not mine. I shouldn’t have asked” she said looking down at me. “Uh okay thanks. I usually don’t like sharing things like that with other people” I said. ‘Especially if it’s about the person that’s asking me’ I thought to myself.

“Well its 7:40 now so we should probably get up” I said looking at the clock. “Already? But it’s so early!” she whined and that sounded adorable GOD DAMMIT I DID IT AGAIN! “Well it’s your fault for waking up earlier and we probably could have gotten more sleep. Besides I can’t go back to bed now so I’m getting up. But I’m gonna take a shower so you can probably catch some sleep while I’m in there” I said to her. “Oh okay” she said looking a little sad. “Just wait here till I’m done and you can take a shower after me” I said grabbing some clothes and walking to the bathroom. “Okay Vega-sama” she said as she started to lie back down and I looked back at her and then turned and went into the bathroom to shower.

Regular POV: You laid there feeling a bit lonely now that Ggio was gone. Or well he wasn’t really gone but even if he was only a room away, it still felt pretty far. ‘Could I really be falling for that Saber-tooth?’ you asked yourself, ‘No, I mean I’m a White Tiger I could never do that.’

You thought about your dream last night or more so your nightmare. You were dreaming about your parents. They abused you and beat you down everyday just to get you to be stronger. Then a couple years later on your 11th birthday they told you that they weren’t your real parents. That they just took you in after they killed your real parents after you were born. They told you things like trash was worth more than you and much worse. You hated them so much. You wanted to kill them and get revenge on them for doing that. So you did. You killed them with powers you didn't know you had. It was sometime after that when you met your Zanpakuto in your spirit. 

You were on your own now so you were wondering the streets of Karakura Town when you passed a candy shop. That was when Jinta saw you and changed your life.

FLASHBACK: You dragged your beaten and bruised body around and stopped when you saw a candy shop. “Candy…” you said to yourself. You hardly remembered candy since you weren’t allowed to eat it often but you thought about the taste and you remembered you really liked it then. “Hey we can’t have people like you standing around here driving away customers” said a red haired boy. “I’m sorry, I’ll be on my way” you said starting to leave “Wait!” you heard a girl say. You turned and saw a girl with black hair and pigtails walk over to you. “Would you please come inside and have tea with us?” she asked. “Ururu, you know we can’t allow strangers in the shop without the old man’s okay” said the red haired boy. “Trust me Jinta-kun, it’ll be okay” said the girl named Ururu.

“I’m Ururu Tsumugiya. It’s nice to meet you” said the girl as she offered her hand and I hesitated before I shook it. “____ ____. Nice to meet you too” I said to her. “Now come on! Let’s get inside” she said and you were a bit nervous about it but you followed anyways and you felt the boy sending you death glares.

“What do we have here?” asked a tall man with a mustache and glasses. “Uhm I’m ____ ____, it’s nice to meet you sir” you said bowing in respect. “Tessai Tsukabishi. Same to you. Now Ururu, Jinta why did you bring her here without telling Urahara?” he asked the children. “Well don’t look at me! It was her idea!” Jinta said pointing to a sorry-faced Ururu.

“Hmhmhm!?! Looks like we have a visitor am I wrong?” said a voice from behind you. You turned and saw a man with a green and white striped hat with blonde hair and a grin on his face as he was holding up a fan. You couldn’t see his eyes for they were hiding behind his hat. “Come with me” he said as you followed. They found out about your Zanpakuto and Urahara told you about Soul Society and Shinigami. He insisted that you should become one and sent you to Soul Society to train and go to school there. You lived there and grew up there too. When you were old enough to go to high school, they sent you the World of the Living with Ichigo and Rukia and you became close friends with them. You later went back to Soul Society and stayed there. You were sometime assigned to go check out Las Noches although you didn’t want to you did so anyways since it was an order. You went with some other Shinigami but when you were there you met Aizen and he saw how powerful you were. He told you many things that you were fascinated about and he offered to make you into an Arrancar. You hesitated first but he said you didn’t have to decide then although he knew he was going to get you to join his side anyways. You went back to Soul Society and thought about it. You didn’t want to abandon your friends but something about Hueco Mundo made you want to go back. So later you left a note saying you were leaving and for them to not look for you and you ran away to Las Noches. You knew they would look for you but you were really good at hiding your reiatsu so they could never find you. They never knew where you went and you felt bad about leaving them.

REALITY: You thought about your dream last night. It was about you seeing all your previous friends that you left behind and they found you and they said they could never forgive you and you ended up killing them. That’s what your nightmare was about and now you were crying again thinking about it.