Chapter 2-Sleeping Kitty

Chapter 2! Hope that people like this! It's kinda short though but thank you to anyone who actually reads this.

Ggio’s POV:

‘Dammit I said something wrong didn’t I?’ I thought as I started to feel sad when she turned her back from me. Why did I feel so empty after that? I mean I just met her so I shouldn’t be feeling like this. I hope I didn’t hurt her feelings, maybe I can make up for it later. It would be nice though to see how strong she is, Aizen even mentioned to us when she wasn’t around, that she was so strong she could almost take the position as an Espada, but ALMOST. I heard something moving above me and I realized it was coming from ____. I sat up and got out of my blanket-like bed and I looked at her. She was shivering, was she cold? No I don’t think so she has the blanket around her. I hesitated before doing this but I lifted my arm and put my hand to her head. She was burning up and sweating, she must be having a nightmare, poor thing, she looks like a helpless kitten who’s been having bad dreams. I looked at her and I saw a tear fall from her eye. ‘What’s she dreaming about?’ I wondered. I felt bad to just be standing there like that so I tried to wake her up gently but she wouldn’t budge but I wanted her to snap out of the nightmare. Instead I thought about it first and hesitated. Should I? No, she’d be mad at me tomorrow, although I’ve never seen her mad before…she must look cute that way…WHAT AM I THINKING?! Ugh I slowly crawled in bed with her and pulled her close to me. She kept shaking but I moved some hair out of her face and wiped her tears. She slowly stopped shaking and relaxed. It felt nice to hold her so close to me but it just somehow feels wrong to do this though. I don’t want her to think that I was raping her or something in the morning. But I guess I’ll have some explaining to do but even if she doesn’t believe me, she is a tiger so she has that cat personality in a way. I held her like that all night and fell asleep with her in my arms.

IN THE MORNING: Regular POV:

You woke up and felt something warm wrapped around you. You opened your eyes to see a sleeping Ggio holding you. “WHAT THE HELL?!” you shouted and broke away from him and he woke up. “Ugh why do you have to be yelling so loud in the morning girl?!” he said tiredly as he ran his hand through his hair. “Well why do YOU have to be so close to me in my sleep? I thought you said you didn’t want your bed!” you said to him as you stood up out of bed crossing your arms. “I didn’t want my bed like I said and would you at least let me explain why I was like that!?” he snapped back at you “Fine start talking” you said to him and he sighed. “Last night you were shivering and your head was warm and you wouldn’t stop shaking so I tried to comfort you since I figured you had a nightmare. You wouldn’t wake up so I just laid there with you and you stopped shaking but I guess I fell asleep like that” he explained and now you regretted yelling at him, accusing him of other things. “Oh…I’m sorry. Um, sorry for accusing you of something different…but uh…thanks Vega-sama. Um it really means a lot” you said looking down blushing and feeling sorry. “Yeah its fine but I just want to go back to bed, it’s 6:35 and I don’t want to get up yet” he said as he got up and went back to his bed.

“Oh okay I have to use the bathroom” you said walking towards the bathroom. “Yeah okay” he groaned as he went back underneath his blanket back on the floor.

You went into the bathroom and sighed as you walked up to the mirror. You looked at yourself in the mirror and thought about what Ggio said to you. ‘I tried to comfort you…’ was running through your head that whole time. “He must really care about me” you whispered to yourself and a small smile crept on your face. You did your business and looked at yourself in the mirror one more time. You looked at your clothes and remembered that he gave them to you and you remembered that smell of Jasmine flowers. ‘Maybe he’s not so bad after all he’s done for me’ you thought as you walked back out. You saw Ggio sleeping and slightly purring, like a baby kitten and you smiled.

He sure does sleep like a cat though, I mean you can’t blame him he is part of the cat family but so were you and you did feel a little sleepy. You saw Ggio’s hair fall on his face and he looked really cute. You wanted to move it out of his face but you hesitated. You didn’t want to wake him up but you walked over to him anyways. You knelt down to his level and heard his purring louder and it made you want to laugh but you held it in. You gently reached to his face and softly moved his hair away. His hair was rough but still soft, kinda like fur was. But he purred louder when you moved his hair and you smiled even more. Right when you were about to get up you felt him grab your wrist and he pulled you to him. Now you were lying down by him and you began to blush with how close you two were. You tried to break away from him without waking him up. His purring made you smile at him and you slowly got up but his hand was still wrapped around your wrist. You decided that you’d have to wake up the sleeping kitten from his deep sleep.

“Vega-sama” you whispered but he didn’t hear. “Vega-sama” you said louder but he still didn’t move. So you tried shaking him and saying his name. “Vega-san wake up” you said and he started to wake up from his sleep. “Ugh what?” he groaned still half asleep. “What is it?” he asked looking up at you. “Um could you let me go now?” you asked referring to his hand and your wrist. “Oh uhm sorry about that” he said letting go. “Its fine, you were asleep anyways” you said starting to walk away and he sat up “By the way, why were you standing by me?” he asked and you froze. “I uh…” was all you could make out. “You…?” he asked. “You uhm…well you had hair in your face so I uh… thought I should move it out of the way uh for you…” you stuttered as you blushed a bit and he lightly blushed too but you couldn’t tell but then he started to smirk. “What?” you asked “What do you mean?” he said “Why are you smirking!? It wasn’t that funny!” you said “In fact I wasn’t trying to be funny!” you exclaimed. “Haha it’s okay I’m just smirking because you care about me” he said and you froze. “I what?” you asked “I said you care about me” he repeated “I know I heard you the first time! I don’t…” but you stopped

“You don’t?” he asked sounding a little sad about that. “I uh…arg never mind! Just go back to your little cat nap and start your purring again!” you said getting off the subject and getting back in bed. “Purring?” he asked confused. “Yeah you were purring in your sleep like a cat. It was actually pretty funny though” you said grinning and he blushed as he looked up at you. “I-I can’t help it! I’m sure you purr sometimes too! I mean you’re a kind of cat too aren’t you?” he asked “Yeah, but I don’t purr in my sleep” you said laughing now. “Well I usually don’t do it unless I’m having a good dream or I’m happy” he said blushing a bit and looking down with his eyes closed. “Well what were you dreaming about?” you asked getting curious.