Chapter 4-Is This Competition?

“____. ____? ____!” said Ggio as he was shaking you trying to get you to snap out of it. “Why are you crying?” he asked. “Huh? Oh, no reason” you said wiping away your tears as you saw Ggio with wet hair and it was still down. “Uhm I guess I’ll just take a shower now” you said getting up but Ggio held you down. “Not till you tell me why you were crying” he said looking deep into your eyes and you saw that as scary as his eyes looked, you still saw compassion and care in them. And you started to cry all over again. “I’m sorry ____ I didn’t mean to cause you to cry again” he said panicking. “No, don’t worry about it it’s not your fault. I just thought about something that’s all” you said to him as he released you gently. “You can tell me about it you know” he said to you with sad eyes. “Um please I don’t really want to talk about it right now. But um maybe I’ll tell you later…okay?” you said as you forced a smile and he sighed. “Okay. But um if you ever want to talk about it…I’m here you know. You can talk to me, I just want you to know that” he said as he looked at you. “Uh thanks. Thank you Vega-san. It really means a lot. I’m sorry for worrying you” you said as you stood up and grabbed your uniform and walked into the bathroom to shower.

Ggio’s POV:

I watched as ____ got up and walked into the bathroom. What was she crying about? More importantly why was I worried about it? Why can’t she tell me? ‘Maybe I’ll tell you later…’ ran through my head. Is she really going to tell me? I sighed as I went to make my bed and hers. Or well it’s still my bed but I made both of our beds. After I was done I quickly left to go grab some breakfast for both of us. (Author’s Note: I don’t really know if they actually eat or not but let’s just say they do in this story.)

I made it to the kitchen and saw a banana, an apple, an orange, and a pear and some other crap. I grabbed all of them along with some juice. “Hey Vega what’s up?” said a woman’s voice flirtingly. Ugh not her again I recognized the voice that belonged to no other than Loly Aivirrne. “What the hell do you want Aivirrne?” I asked annoyed. “Rawr. Someone’s in a nasty mood today, why is that?” she asked flirting again.

“Don’t you have something to do with Aizen? Don’t you like him?” I asked her. “Well yeah of course I will always love Aizen but he’s hard to get so I’m trying to go for some smaller prey” she said seductively as she inched her way closer to me. “Smaller prey? Excuse me but in case you didn’t know, I’m a hunter and you’d be more like prey” I said turning away from her. “Oh trying to escape are we?”  she asked as she grabbed my arm and pulled me to her, causing me to almost drop the fruit and juice bottles. “Could you kindly get the hell away from me?” I asked with a straight face. “Humpft fine then! I just thought you may want some company tonight! But I guess not” she said. “Well for your information, I have all the company I need” I said as it slipped out. Dammit.

“What was that?” she asked starting to look a bit jealous, “With whom may I ask?” she said. “Why would you care? You have Aizen anyways and besides I don’t like you Aivirrne so fuck off” I said. “Eh? Not sharing are we? Oh my god! It’s that new girl isn’t it!?” she said. Shit. “Well yeah what about it?!” I snapped at her. “Hmhm if you won’t spend time with me and you wanna spend time with her then go ahead” she said grinning. “What the hell are you grinning about? You better not be planning anything Aivirrne!” I said getting ticked off by the minute. “Hmm maybe I am maybe I’m not! I never said I was or wasn’t! But go ahead you don’t have to be with me because I’ll just go around and tell everyone about your new girlfriend and how you banged her” she said grinning evilly and turned around to leave. I dropped the food and grabbed her by the neck and pinned her against the wall.

“You fucking better not tell anyone that because it’s a lie! You don’t know a fucking thing about that girl so don’t go fucking spreading rumors about her and me! Who the hell do you think you are being able to do that huh?! That’s just another reason you piss me off!” I said tightening my grip on her. “Hmhmhm” she laughed “Well I want you to spend a little time with me and less with her and I won’t say anything” she said “Fuck you, I’m outta here” I said as I left and went back to my room leaving our breakfast there.