Chapter 22

***Alexa's POV***

I woke up early to do this. Rachel and Alex keep telling me that its a bad idea but I feel like I should.

I'm at Jace's apartment. He doesnt know that im pregnant. I wearing purple sweatpants,a big get sweater thats says Royal in purple and has a picture of Jasmine on it.

     I've been standing in front of his fir for 5 minutes debating whether or not I Waha go through with this. Fuck it I thought.

     I knocked on the door she waited.  After two minutes passed I started to turn around to leave. I stopped in my tracks when I heard the door. I turned back around to meet very tired and confused eyes. 

"

Alexa? Wh-What ate you doing here?" He asked will stepping outside."

"Im sorry for just barging in but I really need to talk to you"

He sighed "Alexa its 9 o'clock in the fucking morning. What could be so goddamned important"

"Umm...I."

"Today please." he yell-whispered while rolling his eyes in annoyance.

"Its just...I..Jace...you know what fuck it...Jace...I'm-"

"Hey babe why arent you in bed" said a beautiful girl about my age stepping out of the girl. She had light blue eyes,charcoal messy black hair, and Rose red lips. She had a tan and was wearing a big shirt. Not to forget the fuzzy soccks that were on those long time legs.

He looked back at the mystery girl with so much admiration in his eyes. He looked at get how Alex looks at Rachel.

"It's fine babe go back to sleep" He said then have her a Peck on the lips.

"ok-Oh..whos this?" She said in confusion.  A british accent was just oozing out of that sentence

Jace looked at me then her. I could tell that he didnt know what to say. BEcause the girl I cheated on my ex with definitely isnt the best of titles

"I'm a classmate of Jace's. Sorry to wake you up so early. I have a project and didnt know what to do. I cane by to see if jace can give me some advice. I would've called but unfortunately I forgot to get his number"

"Oh no problem. Would you like some tea?"

"Oh no thanks."

"Nonsense I'll be right back" She turned and closed the door. I'm guessing to make some tea.

Jace looked at be then said "Whatever it is you're really here ti tell me you need to say it know because somwhow she mangages to make tea under a minute."

"Jace im pregnant"

"What does that have to do with me?" He said with annoyance. But I can see the worry in his eyes.

"I got pregnant around the time when I was sleeping with both you And alex. I'm not sure who's baby it is."

He shrugged his shoulders "it's not mine. You were with Alex more than me so..."

"I thought you deserved to know"

"Know what...that the girl who ruined one of the best relationships in the world is not pregnant and expecting me to believe that theres a possibility of it being MY baby? Im finally happy again. Then you come here 9 o'clock in the morning with this shit?"

"...im sor-"

"I think you should go...NOW"

"Umm..ok"

I turned around and started walkimg to the stairs.

"Where are you going I just finished the tea"

I turned around and continued walking.

"I..Im sorry I really have to go."

"okay..." She said. Her eyes filed with disappointment then panic "WATCH OUT"

I turned around confused tgen I realized what she meant when I missed my step. Resulting in me falling... Down two flights of stairs.

I could hear screams. And I could feel the pain all over my body from hitting each step.  Those were the last things I heard and felt before blacking out

                ***Rachel's POV***

I gasped for air as my body flew up Dragging me out of sleep. IHave sweat gluing mt hair and shirt to my face and body.

Alex was awake and immediately put his hand on my stomach with a face full of concern.

"Baby are you OK?"

I shook my head "Somethings wrong"

Something went through my abs I shot or of bed and ran towards the couch with Alex right behind me. 

"She's gone" me and asked birth said simultaneously. 

~~~~~~~~~~Two hours later~~~~~~~~~~

I held on to get as hard as I could. My shirt was wet with tears but I couldn't stop them.

"It's gone" Alexa cried out. "My baby boy is gone"

Thats what broke me. Alex has been quiet ever since the paternity test. It was his.

The thing about it was that if I knew one thing..it was that both me and Alex wanted a boy. He wouldve been my other child. But...I have no idea what Alexa is going through. But...im gonna be here for her every step of the way.