Surprise!

***Rachel's POV***

     It's been two months since that hospital visit and I'm 5 months. Let me tell you. This baby is growing like it's no tomorrow. I'm at the cabin since Alex is at school. I wonder how he's holding up having to see Alexa. He's cone home upset a couple times. OH didn't I tell you. We bought an apartment together. 

      Erick has visited me a couple times. He's the only one who knows I have cancer AND is pregnant. We were supposed to tell the rest of the team about cancer sooner or later. But I have to find a shirt that doesn't make me look pregnant. That comes later. And I definitely can't wear what I'm wearing.

      I'm wearing a neon green halter top that stops right above my stomach. Hot Pink short shorts and fuzzy socks. My bald head is on display. I learned make up helps so I just wear mascara and eyeliner everyday.

      I'm laying on the bed with the laptop on my lap. I can barely see the screen thanks to the stomach. So I resorted to watching sponge Bob. I have an empty Panda Express Box and I'm now destroying my third Ben and Jerry. I was so focused on my ice cream I didn't even realize the ENTIRE team walk in the cabin.

      Me being stupid as hell stood up and smiling forgetting I'm bald and have a baby bump. So I stood there for a few seconds wondering why they were staring at me. Half of them at my head. The other half at my stomach.

"Dude. Why are you fat.And bald.Like a middle aged dude"  said Roger. But we call him zero.

"Right on cue Alex and Eric walled in and slapped Roger in the back of his head.

    I looked at the floor while Alex towards me and stared rubbing my belly from behind me.

"Hey guys"

"Your Pregnant" Said Jason.

"Yep"

"And still bald" Said zero

I chuckled. That's zero for ya. 

"Zero sweetie. I have cancer"

   The whole Cabin fell quiet. I started explaining everything from the party to now. leaving out the see details. And making sure to tell them how Alex dumped alexa and I dumped Jace. 

~~~~~~~~~~~2 Hours later~~~~~~~~~~~

After I explained everything. Everyone agrees to keep it on a Down low that I was pregnant and had cancer. So to stay away from the awkward moment we started playing C.O.D  some of us on the Xbox. others on the Ps4. And as usual in beating ass.

"Wow. Even pregnant you still beat us"

I smiled and stood up and bowed. I started walking towards the kitchen but I was stopped by Alex.

"Where you going?"

"Kitchen. I'm hungry"

"Wanna bring me a beer?"

"Haha. sure."

I got me a banana an apple and a lollipop.  And got A 12 pack from the fridge so I don't get hell from the rest of the guys for not bringing any.

"I'm back and I got a 12-pack"

"Thanks rach" all the guys said in unison.

I sat on Alex lap on the floor and started sacking on my lollipop. but stopped when I saw all the guys looking at me.

"What?"I asked

"Hey Alex. Has Rachel given you a bj yet?" Eric of all people asked.

"Nope" Alex answered.

"Wtf?!" said Jason.

"What?" i asked.

"How could you not give him a bj" -Jason

"He didn't ask" -Me

"I have to ask?"-Alex

"Ugh" I stood up and grabbed his hand and pulled him up.

"What?" he said when he finally stood up.

"All this dick talk I got horny. let's go. I'll give you a bj if you want"-Me

"Rachel that's the baby talking."-Alex

"Yes and the baby is a slot and wants dick. let's go"- Me.

"No"-Alex

"Fine. Jason. Front and center"-Me

Jason got up and walked towards me

"What"-Jason

"come on I'm gonna give you a better bj than Eric ever did" -Me

"W-what?!?" They both said

"Dudes. We all know you guys are together"-Me

"Oh"- Them both

"Now let's go. I just wanna see a dick." -Me

"Umm. Ok?" -Jason

"To hell with OK"-Eric

"Fuck that shot come on"-Alex.

And we proceeded to go to the bathroom. I knew that would cracked him. I wasn't really gonna give Jason a bj . I'm not a whore. Well.. you know where it went from there.