r1 day before

"AAAsdfghjkl!!!!!"

"It's ok...  let it out"

     Right about Now I'm pucking my guts out while Alex is holding my hair and rubbing my back. We're having a back to school pool party and I'm just ruining it. Alex should be having fun but instead he's here. Taking care of me.

"Did you eat something??" He said cutting me from my thoughts.

"Not anything you di-auuuggghhhh"

"Gross" Alex said as he scrunched up his face.

I sighed "You don't have to be here. Go have fun"

"I'm not leaving you here" He said as he pulled me onto his lap wrapping his arms around my waist while keeping me at a safe distance to the toilet.

     Right then was when Alexa decided on walking it the bathroom. She would've had a sissy fit but instead she lost ALL color in her face. Oddly enough I could've sworn that I saw a guy behind her. Nah must've been dreaming because when I blinked he was gone. 

   We sat there a few minutes embracing eachother until I decided I was better.

      "c'mon let's Go. I'm feeling better. I probably just need a Ginger ale"

  Alex just nodded and got up then put and arm around my waist helping me up.

   "Go sit outside in a lounge chair and get some fresh air. Imma Go get your Ginger ale" Alex told me.

     When I walked outside all the girls looked at me with disgust since I wore a big T-shirt and some gym  shorts. Plus, I started pucking after a sip of vodka. They're probably thinking I'm a lightweight when in reality I can chug two whole bottles of Vodka and half of tequila and I still wouldn't be fazed. At least the football players knew. I might have not mentioned but Alex is the quarterback of our football team and captain of our soccer. And I may or may not be the reciever of the football team. 

"Here's your gingerale"

"Thanks, Go have fun I'll be right here k?" I said as I took a sip of Ginger ale. Great. Feeling worse already.

"Are you sure??"

"Go.Got Damn it!! Its not like I'm dying"

Boy, did she speak to soon

"OK.OK" He said whole holding his hands up in surrender.

"Just Go I'll be fine Alex" I chuckled.

        He walked towards the football team and cheerleaders. Or as I like to call them " The Whore Squad". And as usual the one and only Alexa was glaring at me so I simply flipped her off. I contained my laughter as her jaw dropped to the bottom of the pool. Anyway after the 20th time of swallowing puke I walked to the bathroom as normal as possible and I threw it all up. After rinsing my mouth with water and Listerine I decided to make some girls feel bad and guys excited and decided to go in the pool without the extra wardrobe.

  When I stripped I looked in the mirror and teased my hair a bit and put on my sunblock and sunglasses. Not to mention I put in my belly ring and some random lipgloss that I found on the sink. My bathing suit was nice. It was strapless with Navy Blue and White stripes. Connecting the two cups,that by the way made my B's look like C's, was a football. The bottom was pure white that hugged my ass so much that I was glad it was stretchy and showed my arch and toned arz. On the Butt hilariously enough in Navy Blue it said "Touchdown". And it was high waist but not too high to cover my bellyring and back-dimples. And luckly my long toned legs were perfectly waxed.

      When I stepped out of the bathroom and stood in front of the screen door I thought to myself " This otta be fun", considering the only person who saw my body was Alex. Not even my football team. I always wore the extra clothes over when we went to the beach. Before I stepped out I ran to the bathroom pucked one more time, rinsed my mouth out, and started chewing some mint gum.

  Here we Go. When I stepped outside just as I thought all eyes were on me. The girls faces reddened with envy and the guys Who weren't in the pool were noticeably excited. I thought screw it as I walked to the guys and "Whore Squad" swaying my hips a little more with a clear smirk on my face.

         When I reached the crew and Squad I sat next to Alex and looked at everyone's faces. Everyone but Alex was speechless. He had this sly smirk on his face as he eyed me up and down. He simply kissed my cheek and whispered into my ear "Great...Now I'm no longer the life of the party"

That earned a death glare from Alexa and a chuckle from me. After a few minutes everyone adjusted. The day went by great except for the part where I had to be taken to the hospital for fainting. I guess room temperature water doesn't go well with stomach aches or dizziness.

                    ***Alex's POV***

      When Ray walked in she looked Smokin' I got a little excited. And smirked when I noticed I wasn't the only one. When she came in the pool I whispered something in her ear earning a chuckle from her.  The day was going by hilariously.  Then guys tried to keep up with the conversation but they were too distracted with Rachel's boobs. After a while it got annoying, and all I wanted to do was smash some faces in. Then it went down hill when Ray started leaning against me holding her head while doubling over. I instantly knew something was wrong. She never gets sick and this is just BAD. When I got her out of the pool I started to walk her towards the inside of the house she suddenly went limp. That's when I knew it was over.

       When the ambulance came I unfortunately  had to stay so I can kick everybody out. After about an hour, I hopped in my car and rushed to the hospital. Running all the red's lights in my way. Fortunately for me, there aren't any cameras. The whole care ride I just wondered....What's wrong with Rachel??