Well then.

***Rachel POV***

       After the little incident with Alexa and Jace I met Alex at his house. I beat alex there and went straight to the room. I took a quick shower then put on some yoga shorts and one of Alex's dress shirts. They are unbelievably comfortable.
      I noticed that my knuckles were swollen so I got the first aid kit and sat on the toilet. When I started wrapping it Alex walked into the bathroom.

"What happened to your arm??"

       I sighed.When I spilled the beans I couldn't look into his eyes. I never liked to see him angry nor hurt. And by how hes clenching his hands and how hes breathing I could tell he's both.

"Im going to beat his ass"

     He burst out of the bathroom and started stomping down the stairs. When he slammed the front door was when what he said registered in.

"Wait..WHAT?!?!"

      I quickly put on a different shirt and rushed to my motorcycle.I pulled out and drove down the street. Thank God it was a red light. Right on cue the light turned from Red to green.

"CRAP!"

     I sped after him trying to catch him.

"Well he's going to the cabin. So I'll just take a short cut"

     I turned in the middle of the street and went straight into the woods. Lucky for me I was one the ol' motorcycle. When I reached the cabin Alex was already there and walking towards the door.

"Alex!!"

     I jumped off and ran in front of him. putting both hands on his chest.
woah nice chest. Almost forgot what I was supposed to do.

"WHAT RACHEL?!"

"I cant let you do this"

"Why NOT!" he shouts.

I flinched. The last time ge was this angry I got slightly hurt. I shuddered under that memory.

"B-B-"

"English!!"

"Is Just gonna make matters worse"

"Worse? WORSE!!"

I flinched again he saw the fear clear in my eyes. He would usually calm down but this time it seened to make him angrier.

"HE'S BEEN FUCKING MY GIRLFRIEND FOR GOD KNOWS HOW LONG!!"

"So WHAT?!"

"HE DOESNT HAVE THE RIGHT TO TOUCH HER!!"

"WHAT ABOUT ME!"

The anger shot out of him and into me.

"What?"

"WHAT ABOUT ME! ! IM HIS EX-GIRLFRIEND!"

"Yeah. ex as in over"

"YOU KNOW DAMN WELL I WAS WITTH HIM. REMEMVER THAT?? YOU SPREADING MY LEGS SO WIDE THEY MET AT THE OTHER SIDE OF THE FUCKING PLANET?!?!WHAT!AM I JUDT A FUCK TOY TO YOU?!?"

"No. Rach. Don't you ever say that...You-I-"

He turned around and started walking and stopped. Hands about to pull out his hair. Fustration clear in his face.

"What am I?"

"I don't know"

I look at him.

"Rachel. It's hard to explain."

"Go home and I meet you there. And we'll talk"

He got in his car and left.  I walked towards the motorcycle; I almost got in but was stopped "

"I guess I wasn't the only unfaithful one in this relationship".

I froze. I didn't even think he would still be here.

"Jace. I can explain"

"Just.. Sur the fuck up Rachel. I don't wanna here. I thought I underdogs why you whooped ass in there" He points to the cabin. Then stands back up straight never leaving eye contact. Im the one who breaks it. I stare at me feet. My head was throbbibg but I didnt know why.

"You were doing the same sit me and Alexa were doing EXCEPT with HER boyfriend! You know what Fuck you. Dont talk to me again. "

Im dizzy and try to say I'm sorry but all I can do is nod. I'm seeing black spots .

I hoo on the  motorcycle, fumbling with the gears. When I finally start it I leave without a serving glance.

   When I get to the house I get down and almost fall off. Alex walks out the house.

I'm feeling even worse everything is numb. I try to tell Alex to help me inside but before I can I hit the floor in my back and black out.

~~~~~~~~~~~Next Morning~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to familiar beeping sounds. I flutter my eyes open trying to adjust to the bright light. I look around and see Alex sleeping  uncomfortably in a chair.

I turn my head the other way causing me to pop my neck. I see a heart monitor and ivs.I'm in the hospital I think. I've been hooked up to these before the only difference is that I have something wraooed around my waist. I  got up and walked to the bathroom dragging my IVs with me so I can waz. I laid down the bed but my body doesn't agree because my stomach gets a sharp pain. I moan out on pain and flip over on my side. Seconds later I feel the bed dip and an arm around my waist.

"You know I love you right?" He says "I cant explain what you are. But I can tell you what you mean.EVERYTHING. I cant loose you. I guess the whole reason I went crazy over Alexa yesterday is because Ive been putting you on her body. You're sick and I was scared that you'll leave me. So I put you into an and I quote "anorexic whore" ... so you can stay... forever."

I snuggle more info him.

"I'm not going anywhere" I say.

    After two hours of embracing eachother a nurse walked in.

"Hello. I see we meet again"

I chuckled. She's the same nurse from  when I thought Alex bailed after having sex with me the months ago.

"Yea. So tell me what's wrong"

"Well your stomach was emptyish" she giggles and winks at me. But I don't know why.

"Basically you didn't have breakfast, and your stress levels were high. Which by the  way you would wanna keep away from your the sake of both of you"

"What do you mean?" I ask sitting up. "Alex is fine"

She looks at me with a confused mixed  with sock face"

"You don't know?"

"Know what?"

"Rachel... you're three months pregnant"

(the real Alexa was here ♡ :})