Gotcha Part 2

***Rachel POV***

"Wow. you're really going hard there."

  I quickly snapped a pic of him and alexa.  And looked back at Jace. He wss frozen.

He was literally frozen. Like a statue. About 5 minuyes later reality kicked in and he got off of Alexa, falling off the bed alomg with the covers; giving me a clear view of Alexa's position. Damn...she should be an acrobat.

"Oh my God! Rachel.. I can explain"

"Cliché much?? We already know whats gonna come next."I say annoyed "You "explain" I cry. You apologize for being an asshole and tell me you love me and that we will do this again. She smirks like shes acheived something and starts blurting the truth like a bkue bird. I get livid. And call her the slut that she is. I show you the pic I took of you too and give Alexa a week to come clean to Alex. You come towards me try to make me forgive you . You kiss me. I slap you. And I beat her ass"

They both looked at me shocked.

"OR.. we can skip to the part where I slap you and beat her ass." I took my hoodie off and cracked my fingers "Matter of fact" I added" Why dont I skip to the part where I beat her ass"

Alexa finally found her voice

"WAIT..WOAH.. slow down there satan. Theres no need to include violence. I-I-I have places to be. I cant afford to walk around with bruises and broken bones!"

I walked towards her and looked at her eye - to - eye since she was standing against the wall . I punched the wall right by her face making her scream bloody murder. Since the cabin is wood my fist went right through the wall making one badass effect. Nice huh?

I snatched it out of the wall making her flinch. Bad

When I drew my arm back my phone vibrated. I shigh irritadedly and picked up the phone.

"WHAT?!?"
"Woah. What crawled up your ass. The only thing thats supposed to be there is me."

"Very fucking funny. Cancel evrrything.. something came up"

"More important than me fucking your brains out"

"Times 100"

I hung up and punched Alexa in the gut.She doubled over so I took that opportunity and kneed her in the face.She fell to the ground and spit dome blood out.

I grabbed her by her shirt. And punched her so hard I couldve sworn I heard a crack. Not sure if it was her jaw or nose. Bu t I really didnt care. I climbed on yop of her and punched her in the face repaetedly. So many times I couldnt see her face because it was full of blood. Im sure she was unconsious. I was still punching. I wasn't even mad at her anymore. Now I was releasing all my anger. I finally stopoed when jace tore me away from her kicking,screaming, and. ..and crying??

"Rachel stop!!"

"Why should I?!?"

"Because youre gonna kill her!"

I finally calmed down and got out of his hold. I turned around backhanded the nigga and kneed him in the balls

"Just so its clear we're done." I walked towards the door and before walking out I said

"And clean this mess up."

I walked towards my car and called Alex.

"WHAT?!?"

I rolled my eyes

"Meet me at your house...I'll explain everytging."

I hung up and got on my motorycle.