Chapter 8: My Little Brother

Avery's POV

Being with Madison this way was great. I couldn't even complain. I loved her and I loved having her this way. She and I had been sneaking around and I have to say, I like the thrill of it.

Sometimes Gabriel would FaceTime her while I was there and I'd just lay on the floor for a while. I don't know if her morals or ethics are tearing her apart, but she doesn't seem to care.

Her mom and dad were okay with it. Xander knew and thought it was hilarious.

I personally didn't like Gabriel, so of course I didn't care.

"What're you thinking about?" Madison asked me as we cuddled in her bed.

"You and I." She blushed and I smiled. She made me so happy, it was crazy. "Do you feel bad about cheating?"

"Mmm... sometimes I do. But then I realize how much you love me compared to him. I think about how he gets sad when I try to break up with him. I mean, it's like I'm stuck with him." She did try to break up with him, but he cried and begged her to stay. I know Madison's super nice and doesn't want to hurt him, but I don't know what she thinks she's doing. She's going to have to hurt one of us after a while and I hope it's him.

"If you ever want to stop, it'll be hard for me but if it's best for you, I'd do it. For you, I'll do anything, you know. As long as you're happy Mads." She sighed and held me tightly.

"I know. I don't want to lose this. I like being with you too much Ave." I kissed her forehead. "And I don't just mean the sex." I know it seems like all we do is have sex, but most of the time she and I are just laying here cuddling, like now. The sex with Avery is really good though.

"I don't want to lose it either baby girl." She grinned, making my heart beat skyrocket. "I'm all yours." She straddled my waist and kissed me.

"And I'm all yours. Well, mostly." We laughed and I rubbed her back. We heard the doorbell ring and she looked at me confused.

"Gabriel? What're you doing here?" Her mom said loudly. My eyes widened and we jumped up. "I'll walk you up. The girls are up there, we just finished eating."

We fixed the bed and I sat in her computer chair, getting on my phone. She sat on her bed looking at hers, just as her mom looked into her room. She sighed in relief before letting him in. Her mom is such a life saver.

"Gabriel, what're you doing here?" Madison asked him. He glared at me before looking at her.

"I wanted to surprise you. I thought maybe you'd want to go to Six Flags today?" She looked at me.

"Avery and I were hanging out today. I–"

"Go ahead, you love Six Flags." She frowned, not wanting to go, but she nodded.

"Oh, okay." She was going to ask if I wanted to come, I could see it in her face. I didn't want to go with the two of them, that'd be disgusting. I hated him.

"I have to go see my little brother. You two have fun." Gabriel smiled smugly at me and I smiled back at him. I had no reason to be hostile towards him now. I had his girlfriend and she wanted to be with me more than him.

"I'll walk you out Avery." I was going to tell her no, but she had began walking out before me. "I'll be back Gabriel." We made it downstairs and she sighed.

"I wish he'd have told me he was coming." I laughed and shrugged.

"It's fine, I really do have to go see my brother." She smiled and took my hand in hers, looking up at the stairs.