Chapter 5: i got proposed?!

( Y/N POV ) ok so i am going to the mall to go buy a dress because reiji is taking me out on a date and he said that there is going to be a surprise. Yui is going to help me find a dress to. " i want to wear a beautiful long flowing dress to my date today yui" i told her. " ok then let's go to michael kors" yui said. " I FOUND A DRESS YUI" i yelled

^Time skip to the date^

"Reiji this place is beautiful" i said in a quiet tone. " yes it is but not as beautiful as you my love " reiji said. " i have to ask you something " reiji said as he bent down on one knee . " Y/N will you marry me? " reiji asked as the people cheered. I started crying as he asked me. " yes yes yes yes yes yes i love you reiji yes i will marry you." i said crying. Then tears started coming out of reiji's face. It was the first time that reiji was crying. " when will we have the wedding. " tomorrow " reiji said. " perfect" i said. " the others already know " reiji said as he paid for the bill.

^ Time skip to the wedding ^The flowers are blooming the birds are chirping and today is your wedding and you are very happy. You walked down the aisle and you see reiji there. " Greetings friends and family of Mr. Reiji Sakamaki and Ms. Y/N L/N " The priest said as you and reiji held each other's hands. " If you oblige this wedding speak now or forever hold your peace" the priest said. No answer. " Do you Reiji Sakamaki take Y/N L/N to be your lawfully wedded wife " "  I do '' Reiji said as he smiled. '' D you Y/N L/N take reiji to be your lawfully wedded husband. " " i do " you said smiling. " then i pronounce you husband and wife" the priest said. " you may now kiss the bride " . then reiji kissed you and started slow dancing with you. Shu and yuma were dancing together, Ayato and yui wee dancing together and it was the most perfect day ever.

Endd of chapter 5