Chapter 2: the beach

" Y/N come here we are going to the beach get your bathing suit" yui said as she is running in her bathing suit. " ok let me get ready " ^ time skip to when you are ready ^ so this is what i am wearing i am wearing pineapple bikini and my hair is up/down. " so who is going with us " i asked yui. " Shu,Reiji,Ayato,Kanato,Laito, and subaru" I blushed thinking about the beach and all the boys. " cool lets go " i said.

( reiji's POV ) yui convinced me to go to the beach with everyone else. Then i heard Y/N walk in. i started blushing because she was so beautiful. " reiji are you ready " Y/N asked. " yea sure " i said to her. " lets go reiji " Y/N told me. We went in the limo and we went to the beach. Y/N went out first along with yui and they ran to the water. Ayato and laito did the same thing. Kanato went to go play in the sand and subaru went to go get a drink. And i went to go in the water with the others. Y/N was just giggling and laughing it was so cute. " REIJI COME ON MY TEAM " Y/N yelled " ok ok i am coming Y/N " i told her. She is being so adorable right now that i just love it. ( Y/N POV )

  I love it when reiji be's childish and plays with us. I love reiji in general. I will confess my love to reiji today at the sunset. I will do it.

End of chapter 2