Chapter 4: the big celebration

( Y/N POV ) today is the big day of the eclipse they said it is the great american eclipse. I am from america and it is my home. " who got the barbecue ready " I asked. " ME " shu yelled. " who got the pool ready " i asked. " ME " laito yelled. " who got the eclipse glasses " i asked.

"ME " ayato yelled. " ok who got all our bathing suits " i asked . " ME " reiji said. " cool ". " BY THE WAY THE MUKAMIS AND TSUKINAMIS ARE COMING TO ALS WHERE IS THE HUGE SPEAKER " i yelled. " I GOT IT " kanato yelled " SAME HERE I AM HELPING HIM MOVE IT" subaru yelled. " COOL " i yelled. " M'NEKO CHAN THE BEST KOU IS HERE " kou yelled " KOU " i ran up to him and hugged him. " how is my best friend" " i am good " kou said. " hello ....... Eve " azusa said slowly.

"hello zuzu" i said. " hello sow ' yuma said. " hello yuma " i greeted everyone and went to reiji. I pecked his cheek and told him to get ready and put his bathing suit on. " i will put mine on to " so i went to put my swimsuit on. I jumped in the pool immediately. " WOOO THIS IS FUN COME ON IN THE POOL IT IS WARM" i yelled. " IT IS STARTING THE ECLIPSE IS  HERE " i yelled to everyone. "

it is beautiful just like you Y/N " reiji said as he was looking at the eclipse with his glasses. " it is truly amazing " i said. Everyone was in awe as the eclipse was going on. ( REIJI'S POV ) the eclipse was the most beautiful thing i saw in my life. " i wish mother was here with us " i said. " same here reiji " shu said as he appeared to have tears in his eyes. " i remember watching the eclipse like yesterday you me and mother just watching the eclipse" shu said with a bit of sadness in his voice. Then shu and i started crying. " why  you crying shu and reiji ". Y/N asked.

" well when shu  and i were younger we  used to watch the eclipse with mother and shu but since our mother passed away we never get to see the eclipse as a family anymore" i told her . " but when you came you changed us you put us more closer as a family and we are grateful for that" i  said with a smile on my face. " yes thank you for that Y/N " laito said as he was lighting the grill. The eclipse was about to end so i had to do my special prize for her.

So i grabbed Y/N and i kissed her on the lips and she kissed me back. ( Y/N POV ) i can't believe that i am having a eclipse kiss " WOOOOOO " everyone was cheering and clapping to the kiss. As the eclipse ended reiji and i stopped our kiss. " LETS OPEN A BOTTLE OF TEQUILA " laito yelled. And we opened a bottle and we all had a good time. Everyone got along and we got drunk. " tthat wasd sfryun" laito said obviously the most drunk. Reiji wasn't drunk though so i made him drunk for the first time. It truly was the best day ever.

End of chapter 4