30° Anxious

We spent the day playing and watching random movies. I had a lot of fun today, but it was hard to focus on all of that when I knew what was happening tomorrow.

I had to see daddy tomorrow. I was scared of seeing daddy. He's mean.

Sir was talking to me but I wasn't listening. I was too worried about daddy. He was probably going to get mad at me when he saw me. He'll probably try to hurt me too.

Sir began to shake me lightly. I looked up at him, confused.

"Did you hear me?"

I shook my head. "Nuh uh."

"I said that we have to get up early tomorrow so I can get you ready. So that means you have to go to bed early." He said.

I nodded.

"What's wrong? You thinking about tomorrow?"

I nodded again. "Mhm. I scawed."

"Don't be. He can't hurt you. You'll be fine." He told me. "I'll be right with you the entire time."

"I know. I just don't wanna see him."

"After this, you won't have to."

"Ever?"

"Never ever." He said. "Now, enough worrying about that. Why don't you think about what you want for dinner?"

I nodded. At least I wouldn't have to see him again. "I dunno."

"Pizza and wings?" He suggested.

"Okay." I said. I don't really know what that is but whatever.

He grabbed his phone and dialed some numbers. "I need to make an order for delivery...."

I stopped listening to what he was saying. I know I shouldn't worry but I couldn't help it. I'm so scared of seeing him.

Sir's been making me really happy and he's been real awesome. I want to make him happy and not worry about tomorrow.

I cuddled into his side, hugging him.

"Wuv yew." I mumbled.

~~~~~~~

Mike POV

"I love you too, kitten." I said, messing with the small set of ears atop his head.

He was so scared. I felt bad for having to take him to that tomorrow. I wish could leave him home, but they need his statement tomorrow.

I hope pizza and movies helps him feel a bit better.

Bubbles was in his bed on the floor. Chris was too upset to play with the small puppy.

"Bubbles!" I called.

He jumped up and ran over to me. I picked him up, placing him in Chris's lap.

He licked Chris's face, causing him to giggle and thrash around.

I kissed Chris's forehead, nuzzling his cheek while he pet Bubbles. "It'll be okay, kitten."

"I know." He said.

He kissed Bubbles, looking up at me.

"Can you tells me a story?"

"What kind of story?"

"One about you." He told me.

"Okay, but what kind? Happy? Sad? Scary? Funny?"

"Scawy." He said after a moment.

"Alright."

So, he wanted a scary story about me. That's not hard to do. I have lots of scary stories. The past few years have been one big scary story.