24° Disaster

I was laying on top of sir. He'd fallen asleep, and I was playing games on his phone. Instead of going to see Ryan, we invited them over for dinner.

Sir had finished cooking earlier, and they should be here soon.

I convinced sir to let me wear my dress again. After lots of begging, he finally agreed. He did my hair and makeup and gave me pretty boots, different from the ones I wore yesterday. These ones went a little lower than my knees and they were higher.

All of a sudden, an idea popped into my head. I started kissing sir's neck. I pushed my hands under his shirt, and kissed him. He was starting to wake up.

"What are you-" He started, interrupted by me kissing him.

"Wanna play."

"No. They'll be here soon." He said.

"But we can do it quick! Please!" I begged. "Pwease, Sir?"

He sighed. "Fine. Quick."

He places his hands on my hips, about to roll me over, when I stopped him. "No. Like this. I wanna does."

"Okay..." He said.

I unbuttoned his pants and pulled him out. I liked doing this with Sir. It made me happy.

I lifted my dress up and pulled my underwear off. I bit my lip, holding myself over him.

"You gonna be able to handle it like this?" He asked.

I nodded. "Uh huh. I can do it."

I gasped as I lowered myself into him. It felt so good. Oh my god. My breathing became heavy as I went. He was so big.

I finally reached the bottom. He was fully inside of me. I looked down at him. He had his eyes closed. Was he asleep? Did he not like it?

I laid down on his chest, him still inside of me.

"Wake up." I mumbled. "Love me."

"I am up. I just have my eyes closed."

"Why? Is it b'cause I'm not pretty?"

"No. You're beautiful, kitten." He said. "Come on. They'll be here soon."

I sat back up and began to bounce myself on his cock. I put my hand on his chest to keep my balanced. He let out a groan and grabbed my ass, helping me out.

I let out a lot of loud moans, tears filling my eyes. It always felt better like this.

He thrust up, as I fell down. I screamed, and released on his chest.

He rolled us over and pulled out of me. He scooped some of my cum onto his fingers and stuck then in his mouth, smirking at me.

"What a-are you doing?" I panted. "Aren't you gonna cum?"

He nodded, wrapping his hand around himself. This was pretty to watch.

He moved his hand up and down, groaning. I watched him with wide eyes.

He came on his hand, and just then, the doorbell rang.

"Shit. You get yourself fixed up and I'll get the door." He told me, wiping his hand off.

I stood up, fixing my dress and hair. I looked pretty.

I wandered into the living room, expecting to see Ashley and Josh with Ryan and Ryan Ashley, But they weren't.

Sir and Ryan Ashley were talking, and didn't notice me come in. Ryan was sitting awkwardly on the couch.

I sat on the floor by sir, picking up Bubbles from next to him.