22° Crossdressing

I was sitting on the couch, and Bubbles was asleep next to me.

Sir came over, sitting on the other side. He kissed me, pulling me close.

"Isn't he cute?" I asked.

"Mhm. He's adorable." He said. "Just like you."

I bit my lip, smiling. "Um...s-sir? Can I wear that d-dress to the...park....?"

"Of course you can. Why don't you go get the bag?"

I nodded. I got up and walked into the bedroom. I grabbed the bag off the bed and carried it to Sir.

"I grabbed something else for you. I'm not sure if you'll want to wear it, but I kinda just took a guess that you like to cross dress because you wanted that dress and I-"

"You sound upset." I said.

"I just don't want to upset you." He said.

"You won't. What did you gets?"

"Just look in the bag." He said.

He put his head down as I pulled out the dress, a pretty bra, and pretty underwear.

I hugged him. "I loves it."

He smiled. "Good."

I took my shirt and pants off, and my underwear too. I pulled on the new ones.

"Help." I mumbled.

I couldn't get the bra on. He stood up and helped me get it on, along with the dress. I felt pretty!

"Is I pretty?"

"You're very pretty."

"Can you make me look prettier?" I asked.

"Of course. Come on." He said.

We went to the bedroom, and he handed me a big, tall pair of boots with lots of buckles. They were real pretty.

I put them on, letting him help me do them up

After that, I picked up Bubbles and walked into the bathroom with sir. He sat me down.

I feel like the thingy on my arm made me look really not pretty. It was ugly and weird and I just wanted it to go away.

Sir made me look at him, kissing my chin. "What's wrong?"

"My arm isn't pretty."

"All of you is pretty, kitten."

"Nuh uh. I want the thingy off."

"Soon."

"Fine." I mumbled.

Sir started to put makeup on me, and I let him.

"Can Bubbles come to the park with us?"

"Yeah. I don't see why not."

"Yay! And can we go see Rick after that?"