15° Case

Its been a few weeks since that whole thing with the pictures happened, and sir seems to finally be feeling all better. Right now, he was making breakfast.

"Hey, Kitten?" He called. "Could you come here? I gotta talk to you about something serious."

"Okay." I said, finding my way to the kitchen.

He sighed. "I just wanted to tell you that the trial for your father is in 2 weeks."

"Daddy's what?" I asked.

What was a trial?

"It's were we determine how long he's going to prison, and talk about the things he's done. So, I'm sorry that you're going to have to do this, but you have to talk about all of the things he did to you..." He told me, stroking through my hair.

"But I'm not 'opposed to tell peoples about what's he did." I said. "He telled me that he'd punish me if I did."

"He can't do anything to you." He told me, giving me a plate with some eggs. "But we'll worry about this when the time comes. We haven't gone out in a while, so today I'm going to take you to meet some people that I think you'll like."

"Okay. What peoples? What their names?"

"Ryan Ashley, Ryan, Ashley, and Josh." He told me.

"Wait what?" I asked. "Ryan...Ashley...and Ryan Ashley?"

He laughed a bit. "Ryan Ashley is a foster parent for Ryan, Ashley, and Josh. She's one of my good friends."

"Oh. She nice?"

"Very."

"Are's the others nice?" I asked, picking at the eggs.

"Well, Ryan doesn't talk. I only know that because I took his case, but he's a sweet kid. You'll like him. Ashley and Josh weren't mine, but I've met them and they seem nice."

"Okay." He said.

"After breakfast, we'll shower and go."

I nodded, eating a few more bites of my eggs before I pushed them away.

"You done?"

I nodded.

Sir was silent for a few minutes. "You're not eating. Why?"

"I's fat. I-If I'm seeing daddy, I want to be thin, so he can't be mad and call me names."

"He's not gonna call you names." He told me, reaching over to touch my cheek. "You're alright, kitten. You're not fat. I'm still trying to get you to an average weight. You're far from fat."

I didn't answer. I just looked at my belly, playing with my skin.

He grabbed my hands. He held them above my head. "Don't do that, you'll hurt yourself."

I tried to pull away. "No. My hands..."

"I know, but you're gonna hurt yourself if you keep doing that."

"Hmph."

He finished his breakfast and released my hands. I crossed my arms and refused to let him pick me up.

"Come on. The sooner you let me get you into the shower, the sooner we can go."

"Fine." I whined.

He lifted me up and carried me to the bathroom. Sir started the shower and helped me out of my boxers. He put me in the shower. I jumped as the spray of freezing water hit me.

Sir stepped in behind me, and I turned around hugging him. He laughed, pulling me away.

I gave him my best puppy dog eyes. "Pwease pway wif me."