Epilogue

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀1 year later
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀It’s finally snowing, Maria thinks to herself. They've been in New York for 5 months now, she'd be disappointed if it didn't snow.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀”Mom, it's finally snowing!” Maria exclaims.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀”Sweetie, stop screaming, you'll wake up the neighbors.” Chloe tells her daughter while she sits down by her.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀”I don't care, they're the ones sleeping on Christmas eve! Anyways, where's dad?” The little girl asks looking at the snow with her mom.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀”Well he went out to buy pizzas 30 minutes ago, I'm sure he'll be home soon.” Chloe answers as she picks up the newborn baby boy in a crib across from them.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀”Aw momma, Johnny is smiling at us.” Maria says as her baby brother smiles at them.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀They hear a cry and immediately look at the other crib in the living room. Maria giggles and picks up her little sister carefully.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀”I think someone's jealous, are you jelly Mackenzie?” Chloe asks smiling at her baby.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀The door opens. “I'm back!”
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀”We're in the living room, babe.” Chloe responds as she holds both babies so Maria can go hug Ricky.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀”Hello old friend!” Their daughter exclaimed as she jumped in her dad's arms smiling.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀”Hey, princess.” Ricky smiles kissing her head.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀”What took you so long?” Chloe asks. “The twins were starting to miss you.”
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀He smiles at his wife's comment and kisses her head. Ricky picks up the pizzas and puts them on the kitchen table so everyone can eat.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀The whole night was great. Maria got her new bike, the twins got matching outfits, Chloe got her necklace and Ricky got another kind of gift, everything was perfect.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀You’re probably wondering what happened. After everything that happened, Ricky and Chloe didn't want to lose any more time so they got married 1 month later. The twins came along right after. Unfortunately, to ruin the fun, Luke showed up demanding to see his daughter. Ricky lost it, hearing another man call your kid his is pretty hurtful. Maria was forced to take a DNA test, obviously it was negative. Luke was mad at Chloe, he felt so betrayed, he even tried to kidnap Maria for revenge, that only got him in jail.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀Chloe got a great job offer in New York, Ricky didn't want her to miss it so they went all the way from Texas to NYC. Maria loves things here, she has more friends and she gets to have dance class at the same place her mom teaches. Ricky works as a eighth grade grade teacher now, he didn't think it was a good idea to teach his own kid.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀Both Chloe and Ricky changed, their relationship changed. They were no longer strangers with memories.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀The End
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀A/N-Yayyyyyy! To start off, yes the baby names are Johnny and Mackenzie😂😂 but anyways, thanks for reading!! I really appreciate the lovely comments and all the support💜