intro

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀Maria
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀5 stuffed animals, 6 dolls and only 4 hair bows. That's all I can take! My mom told me that the rest of the things would be sold, I can't even imagine having to give up 1 stuffed animal, let alone the other 20 of them! My mom should've gotten us bigger bags, we're staying there forever so it's best if I take all of my things, right?
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀My mom and I are moving to Texas with her friend. She got fired from her job not long ago. She doesn't want to tell me why, she said it's adult stuff. I'm almost an adult, she can tell me these things! I asked her over 20 times to only get the same answer. Her friend Mary told me to let it go and that she was fired for nothing. Maybe the economic crises is coming, who knows.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀"Maria." My mom says walking in my room. "Are you ready? Did you pack all you'll need?" She continues.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀"Yes...But momma do we really have to leave? All our friends are here. Grandma and grandpa, aunt Clara and uncle David."
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀My mom runs her hands threw her long curly hair and closes her eyes. "Maria, we've talked about this before. There is no coming back now. Mary and I used all our money to buy us that apartment, there's even a job there waiting for me. I'll work less and earn more, we'll buy you all the hair bows and dolls you want later."
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀I take a deep breath and nod. "Okay, momma. Let's go."
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀A/N- So this is the intro!!! I'm very excited about this plot cause I have the whole story planned out so it might turn out good!!! Anyways, comment your thoughts! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀