Month 2

Who knew that I would make it to two months and not have any real mistakes happen. Casey was going well too and while we tried to fight any feelings towards each other they were too huge to ignore. My family was the least bit happy when they found out that we were dating again but I knew that if Casey got the chance to speak with them then it wouldn't be that bad. Inviting Casey over to my parents house was a huge step but what they didn't know was that we had already moved in together and I was prepping to head down to San Diego with him for the whole summer. I had been to scared to tell them but before we could get to that we had to focus on the dinner. The night before both us of were really running on nerves and I almost attempted to buy a bottle of wine but constrained myself.

Casey, "Listen babe, can you tell me what to expect tomorrow? you know that I'm not good around your parents but they kind of like me right?"

Me, "WEll they've seen what we are like together and it wasn't always that good but this is a new page. if anything Allister will be the most understanding and my dad may be the hardest one to convince. he just doesn't like anything about this town and I can see why"

Casey, "But wait up, we weren't always bad together. Like for the first three years it was pretty good an we had simple fun"

Me, "But that was when I was like 13. When we started really hooking up after I turned 18 is what they remember. Since then we've been roaming around in and out of rehab not doing each other any good. And let's not even bring up that whole London escepade"

Casey, "That was truly not my fault but I can admit that I didn't handle it properly and if they ask I can talk about it, what did you tell them?"

Me, "I was mad and confused at the time. I may have said some things that weren't true but when I was at Betty Ford I talked to my parents about it. I'm not sure if they believed me but it was a complicated time"

Casey, "So do they know that we moved in or our plans?"

Me, "No, cause I wanted them to meet yoy first and then start making questions up. I can't throw this at them or they are going to freak"

Casey, "Okay, but when I get nervous I just start speaking randomly. You just can't leave me alone and when we have dinner sit next to me"

Me, "Okay, but they are going to try and test you by leaving alcohol around the house. Do you think that you are going to be okay?"

Casey, "Yeah. I can handle the liquor but I'm not into drinking like that . You know what I was hooked on, but I'm clean and Alex said that he would come, is that going to be a problem?"

Me, "No, that may help you"

Casey, "Okay, well let's go. We know how this LA traffic is like, I don't want them thinking that we are out doing drugs or something and that's why we were late to dinner"

Me, "Okay, do we have everything. like you have the keys and the card?"

Casey, "Yeah, let's go. I don't want the paps on us when we are driving"

Me, "Damn I totally forgot. You know they've been pretty good with us since we came out"

Casey, "I know but just wait and see, like if we go out for dinner that's going to be crazy"

Me, "True. okay, lets go"

Heading to my parents house I could see that Casey's hands were shacking but i think that we were on some good ground. by the time that we reached my parents house Alex was already there and I think that they were surprised that we came together. I didn't think that it would mean much but as soon as we  walked into the house my mom was clearing the table and putting out food and I saw the drinks.