Chapter 1: Not what I planned.

(Edited)

Natalya's Point Of View.

"Shutting down security camera's in 3, 2, 1." I said as there was a beep, the a clicking noise, signaling all the cameras were shut down. I smirk as I pulled out an arrow and aimed it at the side of building. I  fired the arrow, watching as it stuck into the wall, before zip lining up the side of the tower. When I got to the end of the zip line I pulled out my lazer and sliced around the frame of the window. When I was finished cutting the shape of the window, I pushed the glass and the huge pane of glass crashed to the floor. "Oops" I smirked. Unhooking my self from the zip line, I climbed into the window. I looked around, double checking that no one was home before proceeding to make my way through the huge tower. Quietly, I got into an elevator and pressed the bottom floor button. The elevator began to descend, quickly reaching the bottom. The door slowly opened and I was amazed at what I saw. All of the Iron Man suits, standing proudly across the back wall of the room. I put my bow, and arrows on the floor and got my lazer out again. I walked over to one of the cases and began slicing the case open with the lazer.

"Turn around and put the lazer down, now." A voice sounded, causing me to drop my lazer and slowly turn around. Stood there was Tony stark. He was smirking down at me, making me shudder slightly. He walked over to me, turning me round and putting my arms behind my back. He then lead me upstairs.

...............................................................

"You shut down Jarvis and switched off all 70 security cameras that I have occupying this building 24/7." Tony said looking pissed. I was now sitting on the couch in Tony's huge living room, I sighed and crossed on leg over the other.

"I guess you're not the only one who is a genius around here." I smirked. He glared at me, shaking his head, causing my smirk to grow wider. My triumph was short lived however, when shooting pains suddenly erupted in my stomach. I fell to the ground letting out a pained yelp as I clutched my lower abdomen. I screamed out in agony, as the pains got worse.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" Tony started yelling frantically, however I was unable to answer as the pains drained me and I blacked out.

 Tony's Point Of View.

I was really worried about the girl, she just passed out, right in front of me. What the hell is wrong with her, she literally screamed in my face then fell to the floor. However she did seem in quite a bit of pain. So I am now carrying her to the guest room, she should have a place to rest up after that. I have to admit though,  she is a beautiful girl, too bad she's pissed me off by her breaking in. When I reached the guestroom I gently laid her down on the bed, removing her shoes and jacket. I then pulled the blankets over her. Looking at her closely she looks even more beautiful. I tucked a piece of stray hair behind her ear before leaving the room and heading back into the living room.

"Jarvis?" I called out, hopefully.

"Yes sir, it seems my systems have fully rebooted." Jarvis replied.

"Good, glad to know you're back online." I said, pouring myself a glass of bourbon. I sat on the couch, and turned on the TV. After about 15 minutes of flicking through the different channels I decided to see what was wrong with that girl. "Jarvis, could you please run some scans on our little friend?" I asked him.

"How about no, don't run the scans Jarvis." The girl called, suddenly emerging from the bedroom.

Natalya's Point Of View.

I woke up, in an unfamiliar bed, the pain in my stomach was still there but it was bearable. I slowly got out of the large bed, and made my way down the hallway. It was very modern, with unusual, paintings on the walls.

"Jarvis, could you please run some scans on our little friend?" I heard Tony say, to his built in computer.

"How about no, don't run the scans Jarvis." I said walking into the living room.

"Ahh finally you're awake Miss..."

"Barton, Natalya Barton" I finished for Tony. He sent a look my way before speaking. 

"Barton?" He asked, confused. I nodded. "As in Clint Barton?" He asked.

"Yeah, Clint is my brother" I replied. 

"Are you an agent?" Tony questioned. I shook my head

"No not yet, Fury said that if Clint trains me more along with Natasha the he might consider making me an agent next summer." I explained. Tony just nodded in reply.

"Well," Tony said standing up, "what are we going to do with you?" He then asked stalking towards me, making me feel slightly uneasy. I began to slowly back up.

"Yeah I'm just gonna go." I said as my back hit the wall. As I was about to run, I was stopped when Tony put his arm on the wall blocking my way. I looked up at him and he was smirking.

"You think I'm gonna just let you leave after you shut down my security system, you break one of my windows and you try to steel one of my Iron Man suits, you seriously think that I am gonna let you go that easily?" He asked, his face inches away from mine.

"Erm yeah pretty much" I said sarcastically, shrugging my shoulders.

"Fine go." He said dropping his arm. I frowned at him.

 "Really?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah" Tony said nodding, causing me to scurry away, towards elevator. "I'll just tell Fury, that you broke into Stark tower and tried to steel one of my suits. You think he will let you be an Agent when he finds out that?" Tony asked, stopping me in my tracks. I huffed and  turned to him, sending him a raised eyebrow..

"You wouldn't." I challenged with a smirk.  

"Wanna bet?" Tony asked. I just continued to smirk. "Jarvis call nick Fury" Tony said.

"Calling Nick Fury, sir." Jarvis replied.  I gasped, and my eyes widened with fear.

"No please don't" I yelled. Tony was the one smirking now.

"End call" Tony said. I let out a relieved sigh and glared at Tony.

"Done sir." Jarvis said.

"I will do anything, just please do not tell Fury, please" I pleaded. Tony stood there smirking.

"You will do any thing, huh?" he asked. I nodded quickly. His smirk grew wider. Man was I going to regret this.

Hope you like the first chapter, please vote and comment about what you think it would mean a lot, more chapters to come so keep reading, thanks guys! Loves ya!!