Chapter 16

Once the show was done woody and Luke went back stage to congratulate the ladies .
" congratulations baby you did an amazing job out there but you should of told me you were going to be at here too" Woody said as he rapped his arm around her and kissed her .
"I'm sorry I wanted to surprise you"
" oh I was surprised alright you looked sexy out there"
"Mmmm was I now" Poupina asked teasing her man
" don't start something you won't be able to finish" the two stared laughing.
" Oh my moms here" Poupina said with excitement
"Ms. Brown is here , where is she"
Poupina looked around the room Searching for her mother once found her they both walked towards her.
" Hey Ma" woody said
" Oh my goodness, woody honey how are you"
"I'm doing good ma how are you , are you sure your a grandmother because from where I'm standing you look more like an older sister" Ms. Brown blushed.
" oh hush , you've got an old lady like myself blushing like a teen teenager"
"Woody leave my mom alone" Poupina laughing
" jealously kills Poupina" woody said as he hugged Ms.Brown
" you both wish"
Poupina walked up to her sister who was talking to Luke leaving her mother and woody to catch up on life.
" hey love birds" Poupina said
"Poupinaaaaa" Chance said giving her younger a look but Poupina chose to ignore the sign.
" so Luke a little birdie told me that your taking my sister out on a date"
Luke smiled " may I ask who this little birdie is" as he looked a chance.
The poor girl didn't know what to do she was looking around the room for answers.
" unfortunately I can't do that she might kill me" Poupina pointed at her sister when she wasn't looking.
" oh it's a she" Luke said playing along .
"Omg woody come and get your girlfriend" Chance shouted .
Woody walked over to the scene.
"Please take her away". Chance begged
" Poupina leave the two love birds alone can't you see that Chance can't even stand up straight". Both Woody and Poupina started laughing, Luke tried not to smile at the scene in front of him .
" I hate you both" Chance was so embarrassed
" keep telling yourself that" with that Woody took Poupina hand and they walked off .

" i think it's cute" Luke finally said
Chance faced him " I think it's cute you told your sister about our date"
" I still hate them" chance said still embarrassed.
Luke just laughed

Woody was in his hotel getting ready for the after party when he thought since Poupina and Noah were both in Paris with him they should have family day out before leaving , he had to make some phone calls but he didn't mind he wanted his little fa...

Woody was in his hotel getting ready for the after party when he thought since Poupina and Noah were both in Paris with him they should have family day out before leaving , he had to make some phone calls but he didn't mind he wanted his little family to have the time of their lives while they were in Paris
Once done woody make his way to Poupina hotel room he ringed her bell " the doors open" Poupina shouted from the other side.
Woody walked into the room saw that Noah was playing on the bed with his toys and Poupina was getting ready .
" hey little man daddy missed you" woody said as he picked up his son
" he missed you too he cried himself to sleep when he couldn't find you"
" is that true buddy I missed you too , you what to go on live with me" Noah just played with his father face " I'm taking that as a yes"
woody took out his phone and went on instagram soon after he was on live .
" what's up guys this son Noah he wanted to say hi" he stayed on live for a bit longer talking to his followers about his Paris trip letting them how he was enjoying , he was also answering questions about Noah .
" ok guys I have to head out but I'll try to come back on soon , Noah say bye to everyone"
The little boy waved bye and kissed the camera.
Ms.Brown knocked at the door woody got up and went to answer the door with Noah in his hand .
" are you and Poupina ready to leave" Ms.brown
" yes ma'am"
With that Poupina came out of the bathroom wearing nude dress which took the shape of her body with heels that matched.
Woody couldn't stop staring at the beautiful lady standing in front of him he knew how much of a lucky man he was .
" woody !"
"Huh" woody snapped out of his thoughts
"I said how do I look"
" you look beautiful baby" woody gave Noah to his grandmother .
" alright now you two go and enjoy yourself"

Luke took chance to beautiful rooftop restaurant it was a warm night Chance was more then thankful no man has done this much for her

Luke took chance to beautiful rooftop restaurant it was a warm night Chance was more then thankful no man has done this much for her .
"Luke this was beautiful thank you"
"I'm glad your enjoying yourself"
Now standing outside her hotel room door all Luke wanted to do was to kiss her , his been wanted to since the slept in her room but he didn't want her to feel uncomfortable.
Finally leaning in for a kiss their lips finally touched seconds later Chance kissed him back she wrapped her arms around his neck to deepened the kiss, this was what they both wanted and couldn't believe it was happening.
" would you like to come in" Chance asked Luke nodded his head yes and they both went in .

" I love you Poupina" Poupina and woody were laying down  in Woody's bed in his hotel room" I love you too""No I'm in love with you it took  me having to lose you to realize and understand how much you mean to me and how you're my other half I wan...

" I love you too"
"No I'm in love with you it took  me having to lose you to realize and understand how much you mean to me and how you're my other half I want us to start again but this time I want it to be for real and I promise never to hurt  or leave you again" tears were running down Poupina's face that's all she ever wanted to hear from him she always wanted him to feel the way she felt for him. Woody wiped away her tears and place a soft kiss which  then was deepened into a make up session
" I have a surprise for you and Noah you'll get tomorrow now let's some sleep good night baby"
"Night"
Woody turned off the light beside his bed and the two went to bed .