Chapter 9

"I'm telling you man come out to LA you'll love it here the girls, the life style plus I heard chris brown's looking for new dancers I say you audition"

Woody sat down listening to his friend Keith go on about moving to Los Angeles this conversation has been going on for 20minutes . Woody thought on how great it will be to work for Chris and leave Florida with its memories that brought pain into his life woody sighed
" ight I'm in " he finally agreed.

" that's what I'm talking about, I'm telling you the girls out her-"

" I'm not coming for the girls I'm coming for work " he confirmed

You say that now . Keith thought to him

" well the audition is next week I say flight out this week "

" Ight let me get everything sorted I'll call you back " woody said before hanging up.

Taking his laptop woody stared looking for flights the quicker he can book his flight the sooner he could leave.
Staying in Florida would give nothing but heart ache , he booked his flight and packed his bags .

Finally in LA woody was outside the airport waiting on Keith

Finally in LA woody was outside the airport waiting on Keith. "Nigga were the fuck are you " he said through the phone .

" I'm pulling up right now , I see you get in the car "

Woody walked toward the car and put his luggage in the trunk and walked to the passenger seat " take me home " he said as he got comfortable.

" home , nigga we going to the club the guys will be happy to see you we need to celebrate "

" Keith I don't have time for clubs I just want to rest "

" Sorry but the club it is "

" poupina you have to tell him , you can't keep it a secret for long "

" chance I haven't spoken to him in 8month what am I supposed to say - oh hi woody how's life how's Simone oh by the way I'm 8 months pregnant with your child I don't think so" poupina said in frustration.

When she was admitted to hospital the doctors told her she was pregnant she just hasn't had the courage to tell Woody yet .

" actually that's a perfect way to tell him "

" Chance shut up "

" ooh I like this pregnancy on you it make you feisty"  Chance said teasing her sister .

" I'm playing with you poupina here your phone call him and put it on loud speaker I want to hear what he say" Chance says handing the ringing phone over to her sister . 

Poupina's heart was pounding her hands were sweating she was a wreck and he wasn't even in front of her suddenly.

" Hello" A woman answered the phone , not sure who she was poupina spoke up

" erm hello may I speak with woody "

" woody isn't available at the moment but I'm his wife may I ask who's speaking " 

WIFE  . wife when . Why  and who , were the only thing runny through her mind  he just keeps hurting her , does he enjoy hearing that she's in pain .
Hanging up the phone poupina started crying

" his married Chance his married "

" poupina it's going to be ok "

Was that Simone? She thought

Working with Chris was a dream come true in the short weeks of working for him woody  got to travel a lot and met new  people

Currently at chris brown house woody was forced to talk to the girls there , not interested he looked for an excuse to end the conversations

" excuse me for a moment"

All the girls were the same to him they were either there to use his money or get close to Chris . excusing himself from the young lady in front of him woody walked to another room  when he realized he had left his phone with the girl
when he went back he saw that his phone was to the girls ear .

" who are you talking to on MY Phone "

He snatch the phone out of her hand to see that  he had gotten a call from London " I'm going to ask you again who were you speaking to "

" a girl called she had a British account she didn't say her name "  The young lady said in fear

Poupina

Woody walked of out of the house got in his car and started hitting the steering wheel in
frustration , the one time  poupina calls his phone was answered by a female he tried to call her back but it didn't go through.

" FUCK !  "

"Poupina calm down"

"Poupina calm down"

" His MARRIED  Chance why the fuck would he do that to me what have I ever done to - Aaaahhhhh " poupina held her stomach in pain  liquid started dripping down her leg onto the floor.

" OMG YOUR BLEEDING !  "