Chapter 2

Woody P.O.V

What would Poupina do without me I thought to myself smiling
"Aye yo come on let get this routine tight " I said to my dance group we have a show coming up and I need them to be on point.

What would Poupina do without me I thought to myself  smiling "Aye yo come on let get this routine tight " I  said to my dance group we have a show coming up and I need them to be on point

Poupina P.O.V

"I'm being for real Nina you need to stop playing games and get your man , watch you'll see a girl will come snatch him right out of your hands then you'll start crying "
The lecture from Ryan continued I rolled my eyes but started smiling when I saw woody I ran and hugged him and softly whispered "save me" woody was confused at first but then saw Ryan walking our way " can you date already I'm getting old here " Ryan said whining like a little girl
" don't worry Ryan when we get married you'll be the maid of honor " woody said encouraging her needs

" don't do that woody your giving her false hop-"
" Nina shh stop talking , do carry on woody I'm listening " she said waving me off
I couldn't believe this was really happening right now this idiot was putting things in her head and he knew it .
" you'll also be the Godmother to our children all four them "
Huh ? I thought to myself, I looked at Ryan the poor girl looked like a kid in a candy store who didn't know what to get .
"Your an ass for that " I pointed at him.
"Haha what you trying to say poupina, you don't want to have my kids? I'm hurt " he said being dramatic
"I really I don't know want to do with you Mr. Woody Mcclain " I said laughing
"Love me"
" Hmmm I'm your best friend it's in my job description to love you , anywho show us the routine".

Woody showed Poupina and Ryan the dance routine, woody loved the fact that his best friend shows him support in every project he does , every show his ever done poupina was right there at his side dancing with him it's been like that for 2 years And he wouldn't have it any other way.
Every relationship his been in girls knew never to start dream with poupina that was a line they knew not to cross , he always knew how to make time for his girlfriend and also make time for his best friend but he never really had to worry about drama because poupina always got along with them . Three hours went by woody decided that it was enough rehearsals for one day and that everyone can go home .

" poupina are you coming home with me or your going back to your apartment "
Woody asked .

" I'm going with you but I have to drop Ryan home first if anything you can ride with us "
" ooohhh can we stop somewhere to eat I'm hungry" Ryan said walking up to me .
" Yeah I'll ride with you guys plus I'm hungry as well " your always hungry I thought to myself.
we drove to the mall to get something to eat, after getting our food we sat at the food court minutes later woody got up and excused himself.
" excuse me ladies it's time to see if I still got it "
He said as he walked to a girl not to far from us . I kept my eyes on woody the whole time then I realized he was walking back to our table with the girl .

" Simone these are my friends Nina and Ryan ladies this is Simone she's new around here " Nina ? Nina ? I thought to myself woody has never called me Nina he always refers me as Poupina but today I became Nina!

" Simone these are my friends Nina and Ryan ladies this is Simone she's new around here " Nina ? Nina ? I thought to myself woody has never called me Nina he always refers me as Poupina but today I became Nina! .
I put my feelings a side and said hi " hi it's every nice to meet you " I said shake her hand
" omg you have an accent are you from ? " she said with the sweetest smile .
"I'm from London" I answered with the same smile .
Woody and Simone sat down and we continued eating our food .
whiles being at the food court woody didn't even acknowledge mine or Ryan 's presence I had to admit it kind of hurt me a little.
Ryan noticed that I felt uncomfortable so she spoke up " umm Nina will you be able to drive me home I have to finish some work it's due for tomorrow morning " I looked at her and gave her a weak smile " sure hun I think I'm going to stay home with you I don't really feel well I think I'm coming down with something,woody do you still need me to drive you h-" I stopped myself when I realized that he wasn't even paying attention to anything I was saying I got up and left Ryan followed behind me but not once did woody look up.

The car ride home was quiet to be honest I joyed the silence , seconds after my phone went off it was texts from woody .

Where are you ? Where did you go ?

Hello ....

Poupina ?

Oh so now I'm poupina I said to myself.
Ryan looked at my phone then at me then back at my phone then she's looked out of the window, never have we ever been in a silence call ride until now .

I walked into my bedroom , placed my bag down on the floor and went into my bathroom to take a shower with the way I was feeling I needed it.
Once I was done I put on some pj shorts and a long T-shirt and went to bed , as I closed my eye my phone rang I saw that it was woody so I picked up .
" hello"
" poupina what happened were did you go ? Are you ok ? " he said worried.
" I'm fine I came home because I wasn't feeling well I told you but
you were to busy paying attention to Simone so I left " I said honestly
" I'm really sorry poupina I didn't mean to do that it's that simo- " as soon as he was about to say her name I cut him off
" woody I have to go I'm not feeling very well plus my head hurts Night ".
I said as I hanged up the phone without giving him a chance to respond.