Chapter 14

Almost done making breakfast Chance joined Poupina in the kitchen. " Morning sleepy head , I see you and guys had fun at the club ".

Chance laughed " ha ! more like Elijah , Algee and Keith had fun at the club do you know how much they drank , me and Luke were just chilling in some little cafe plus I had to put Keith's heavy ass to bed with Luke's help  of course"

" Talking about Luke he looks very relaxed in your bed " Poupina said smirking at her sister .

" Nothing happened, we just talked all night . By the time we got home it was bedtime for Keith , and the other two already took the living room and I didn't want him to sleep on the floor that would be very rude so I told him he could sleep with me"

" hmmm I'm sure you enjoy it "

" child hush ! how was it with woody , his really great with Noah "

" I found them both sleeping in the room so I joined them , talking about them can you please put this bottle in the room next to woody so he can feed Noah  "

Finally laying breakfast on the table the girls were joined by Keith . 

" morning ladies "

" Keith don't talk to me you almost broke my back " Chance said putting her middle finger up at him .
Keith laughed " my bad baby girl  "

" whatever nigga " chance said as she continued laying out the food on the table.

" morning Keith , I don't even have to ask you if enjoyed yourself  it's written all over your face "

" ha I needed it all I do is work plus I'll be filming again once I'm back in LA and the premier for my new series is coming out too "

" look at you all grown up I remember when you started modeling  , now look at you doing big things I'm proud of you ."

" well you know I'm getting myself together, in other words we still have a chance "

" WE ? Huh .. Your a mess boy stop playing , if anything you can have Chance she's single "

" Chance isn't single she has Luke plus I don't need to die in his hands "  chance choked on her orange juice which caused the other two to laugh at her.

The three laughed a bit until they were joined by Luke , Woody and Elijah " I see we made it in time for breakfast " woody said with a huge smile on his face

" I see we made it in time for breakfast " woody said with a huge smile on his face.
"Morning guys, good morning Chance " Luke said taking his seat across from her  the two wouldn't keep their eyes off each other.
" Good Morning Luke how did you sleep , if you have a headache I could always get you pain killer "

" I have a headache could I get some pain kille-"

" wasn't talking to you Keith " Chance said giving Him the finger again.
Everyone started laughing
" Woody where's Noah" poupina said handing him his plate .
" helping Algee win points with the girl  his on FaceTime with "
" ALGEE STOP USING MY SON ! "
" Too Late ! , I've got a date with Audrey once I land in Cail " algee said walking in the kitchen with a playful Noah .
" Thank you for helping uncle out little man "
" wow I can't leave you guys with my child"
" we're not that bad Nina "
" you may not be BUT Mr. Mcclain and Mr. Powers over here are , the reason you hear silents is because the both know I'm right ."
The two man looked at poupina then at each other and continued eating their breakfast with a smirk on their faces.
After breakfast everyday got ready to start their day the guys had other interview before leaving London , Chance was packing for Paris fashion week.

Poupina was getting dressed in her room when she felt pair of hands holding her waist .
With a soft kiss to her neck " I Missed You "  woody admitted because he honesty didn't know how long it would be before seeing his best friend again . At this point he didn't want to find out , Just her being in his presence was more than that enough not just that she blessed him with his son.
" Mom knows about Noah , I told her last night before I went to sleep . She won't stop crying she said she misses you. " he continued
" I miss her too , I'll make sure to FaceTime her today so she'll be able to meet Noah "

" I'm sorry for how I treated you poupina you mean so much to me and I hate what I did . "

" I'm sorry too for not telling you about Noah sooner "

Woody kissed her whiles picking her up and pinning her agents the wall without braking the kiss he lifted up her dress with one hand , sliding her underwear to the side with the other and slowly entered inside of her .
All the feelings from the past came rushing back .
Poupina rested her head on his shoulder.
"Mmmm fuck don't stop daddy "
Woody gave her A few deep slow strokes before speeding up he's pace .
" OhhhMmmyy .... FUCK woody  mmmm "
" shhhh baby we don't want to wake Noah up his next door "
All she could do was nod her head , he released himself inside of her .

 FUCK woody  mmmm " " shhhh baby we don't want to wake Noah up his next door " All she could do was nod her head , he released himself inside of her

Chance was in the kitchen going through her emails .
" when will I see you again "  she turned around to see a nervous Luke standing behind her.
" I'll be seeing you in Paris I'll be walking the runway.
"That's great I'll be sure to seat front and support you all the way "
Chance heart skipped a beat " that would be great thank you "  it's been a long time since Chance had someone really care for her .
Her pass boyfriend was more of a man that showed his love by leaving marks on her skin .
" maybe we could have our first real date , not one that involves the other guys "
" I would love that very much "
" perfect ha errr ..  I was very nervous to ask you  but I'm glad I asked , I have to get going but I'll see you later ?"
Chance nodded her head agreeing.
Luke placed a kiss on her cheek then walked outside to join the guys .