Chapter 6

The next morning poupina woke up feeling sore but she didn't care because she couldn't believe she just slept with her best friend a smile appeared on her face turned to the man laying down next to her .

" good morning " woody with his eyes still shut

" I'm sorry did i wake you up " poupina asked

" no I've been up for some time , I just didn't want to wake you up how you feel " he said finally opening his eyes .

" a little sore but I'll live "
"I put it down didn't I " woody proud of himself " let me get the shower ready for you "

" haha your a mess and thank you " poupina replied.

Woody got off the bed and got the shower ready once the water was warm enough he called her then he went back to room to lay on his bed , he went through his phone for a while replying to emails and doing bookings .

Poupina let the warm water hit her body this was just what she needed it helped with her pain suddenly she felt a pair hands wrapped around her waist.

" let me help you " woody said as placed a soft kiss on her lip , he picked her I and leaned her back against the shower wall once again he inserted himself gently inside her & gave her all of him.

" let me help you " woody said as placed a soft kiss on her lip , he picked her I and leaned her back against the shower wall once again he  inserted himself  gently inside her & gave her all of him

Both woody and poupina were in La La Land cooking together having a movie night in , The day went by and they didn't care they enjoyed the moment they were in .

Poupina phone started vibrating it was a text from ryan letting her know she had an exam the following morning but all her books and notes her back at her apartment.

" don't hate me but can you drop me home , I have an exam in the morning but my stuff are all back at the apartment "

" I'll drop you back only if you promise to spend the rest of the day with me tomorrow "

" haha promise " she said laughing

" alright beautiful let's get you home

" You slept with Him !! , ok ok tell me everything "

Poupina was now at the apartment filling ryan in

" haha it was everything I ever imagined he was so careful with me "

" aww let I'm glad you guys final-"

" he told me he loved me but I didn't say anything back "

"Ahhh he did that's so sweet , wait why didn't you say it back "

" I don't know I was in so much shock , do you think I should call him to say it back " poupina asked

" well yeah you have to say something back "

Poupina unlocked her phone and called him but he didn't pick up so she  tried one more time but nothing .

" it's going to voicemail he'll call me back later" .