Chapter 1

Poupina P.O.V

phone rings

" Hello"
"Hello Poupina I know your not still asleep "
"Mmmm Woody I'm tired I've been up all night trying to finish this assignment" I said still half asleep in bed
" well I'm guessing this is a bad time to tell you that your going to be late for your lecture" woody said  laughing softly through the phone.
I looked at my clock which was on my night stand and saw that it was 10:30 am and  lecture started at 11am
I  jumped out of bed " oh my gosh WOODY WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP SOONER?!"
I shouted through the the phone as I rushed to get ready for my class.
"I'm sorry I just thought you'll already be here when I came to give you your breakfast but then I saw that you weren't so I called ".
Understanding that it wasn't woody  fault I told him that it was ok and that I'll see him later in the day .
After having  a shower I lotion my body and put on a  simple outfit then left my apartment.

 How rude of me hi  my name is Poupina M Brown but people call me Nina for short , I'm 19  years old  and  also one of the youngest in my class

How rude of me hi  my name is Poupina M Brown but people call me Nina for short , I'm 19  years old  and  also one of the youngest in my class .
I moved to Florida from London to finish my Studies my dream is to be come a teacher.

I never really knew anyone when I moved here I was the quiet girl with the british accent .
I'm not much of a talker  but that all changed when Mr.Woody Mcclain enter my life .
Woody is my partner in crime , my rock , the one person that understand me even when I try to act like I'm fine he'll be able to tell  otherwise, Woody and I met on the plane to Florida 2 years ago he sat next me and I asked him to distract me as the plane was ready to take off , I explained  to him that I had a  fear for planes he took my hand and did as I asked we've been best friends ever since.

After what seemed to be the longest car ride I finally got out of my car and ran to my destination " come Poupina you've got this just a  few more months then your officially done with school forever " I tried to give myself a pep talk before entering my class.
Hours went by and I was finally done with my lecture " Nina ! " " Nina hold up girl " I looked back to see my roommate Rayan 

" for one person you sure do walk fast " she said out of breath " ha-ha hey rayan what's up " I said as I hugged her  "nothing I came straight from Brandon house " which explains why she didn't wake me up this morning I thought to myself  "and you...

" for one person you sure do walk fast " she said out of breath " ha-ha hey rayan what's up " I said as I hugged her  "nothing I came straight from Brandon house " which explains why she didn't wake me up this morning I thought to myself  "and you already know what happened there " she continued as she was eating her yogurt.  "TRUST ME I don't want to know what happened in that house between you two , you and your boyfriend are nasty "
I said as we walked towards my car
Ryan smiled " listen little miss Virgin your next, talking about next where's your boyfriend?" .
"Your a mess " I said laughing "his at the studio teaching plus his not my boyfrie-" " Nina stop talking " she said whilst pointing her plastic spoon me  " that's what they all say now a days I can see that you guys like each other by the way you act "

Rayan has been going on about woody and I dating since the day I met her and I kept telling her that it's not going to happened you'd think she'd listen by now. "Ryan .child. drop it and lets go and join him at the studio "
"Fine but when you let him hit that ass you better thank me for it "
We got into my car and headed to the dance studio and rayan went on about woody and I Who was I to burst her bubble so I let her talk throughout the car ride.