Chapter 11: Eyes Off!

A/N: Hi guys. So since some of you are curious to know what Liang and Wang look like, I decided to offer y'all a glimpse 😉😉

Behold our Liang and Wang >>>>

(Pretty sure most of you would recognize Wang (i

(Pretty sure most of you would recognize Wang (i.e ZZ's real friend PengPeng)

>>>>><<<<<<<

~ Chapter 11 ~

Weizhou patiently waited while Mr.Chang was done talking to a customer. He lazily took in the view outside as he waited. He had informed Chang about a need to talk to him.

He heard someone behind him clear his throat. He turned to find Mr.Chang smiling. "Sorry about that. He's one of our fussiest customers." He said.

"Oh that's okay uncle." Weizhou returned the smile.

"So you want to talk here or ...we can go sit down somewhere.." Chang inquired.

"Actually uncle it won't take long." Weizhou began nervously.

"Okay,..then.."

"I was wondering if you could give me JingYu's mother's phone number.." He nervously studied Chang's face.

Chang's eyes widened slightly. "May I know what for?...He is still treating you well right?"

"Yeah of course he is! I just....you know....his issue with school.."

Chang nodded before sighing heavily. "I wouldn't mind giving you her number, but the thing is it no longer seems to be working. I myself tried numerous times these past few days.."

"Oh..." Disappointment was clearly painted across Weizhou's face. "Do you think JingYu may have her new number?"

"I doubt it. He was against me giving his number to her in the first place." Chang explained.