Chapter 8: Secrets

"Mmmmm...babe that tickles." Weizhou said breathily as JingYu started peppering soft kisses on his chest. His t-shirt was bunched up near his neck. His hands held on to the soft strands of hair on the back of JingYu's head, slowly massaging. JingYu's soft kisses turned into passionate nibbling as he slowly made his way down.

Weizhou exhaled sharply. "Guess...you really did missed me.."

JingYu glanced up at him alluringly. "You think?"

The affectionate smile that graced Weizhou's face soon transformed into a look of panic as JingYu hands fiddled with the belt on Weizhou's jeans. He quickly placed his hands over JingYu's to stop him.

"JingYu! Uncle could walk in any second!"

They were in JingYu's room, with the door left wide open as demanded by Mr.Chang.

JingYu moved up to face his boyfriend. "Actually you're wrong. The fact that we're keeping the door open gives him the illusion that we wouldn't dare to do anything. It's the very thing that's gonna keep him from snooping around." He smirked before placing a kiss on Weizhou's lips.

"We both know that he has already mastered the art of seeing through your little schemes." Weizhou tapped JingYu's nose.

JingYu unwillingly got off him. "Wanting to snog my lover is not a crime." He sat down in defeat.

Weizhou immediately sat up as well. He put his arms around JingYu from behind and placed his chin on one shoulder. "So at least now are you gonna tell me why you rented a car to pick me? Did you two get into a fight again?" he asked while slowly rubbing his cheek on JingYu's.

"I'm starving. Let's go out and eat something." JingYu opted to immediately change the topic again.

He got off the bed and Pulled Weizhou by the hand. "Come on."

As always, Weizhou obeyed.

                                                                *********

After breakfast the next day, Weizhou's parents got him to sit down with them for a casual chat. It started off by inquiring how his leadership camp went. He carefully left out the part about his screw up during the musical performance.

"Liang was your roommate?" Mrs.Xu asked in delight as if the rest of the things he said were just a blur.

Weizhou scowled internally. "He and Kim both."

"Have you had a chance to talk to JingYu?" She asked after a moment.

"About what?" Weizhou couldn't help sounding defensive whenever his mother brought up JingYu.

"Do you know where he works?" Mr.Xu cut in.

"Of course! Why?" There was a hint of irritation in Weizhou's voice.

"Where?" Mrs.Xu asked this time.

"In a book shop out of town. He loves to read so he gladly took the offer."

"How many hours does he work per day?" His mother asked.

"Is this some kind of intervention? Why are you asking about him so much?"

Mrs.Xu took a moment to breath in sharply. "He didn't tell you that he's way behind in school?"

"At the rate he's going, he won't graduate or get into a college." Mr.Xu added.

The look of confusion on their son's face gave them the answer they sought.

"Who told you these things? I know he was way behind earlier, but he quickly caught up." Weizhou answered.