~2~

Chapter 2: Unexplainable Pain

Chapter Song: Lean on Me by Bill Withers

"Sometimes in our life we all have pain, we all have sorrows, but if we are wise we know that there is always tomorrow."

~

            " So if they find find her are they going to kill her?" Stiles said in a panic  while they sped down the road following wherever Scott's nose took them.

Scott's head was out the window and he was sniffing the air, it was actually really funny to Isabella but she wasn't smiling. The whole time that she been sitting in the car she had a scowl on her face. She didn't want Allison there, she wasn't needed. If she didn't want to help her then she shouldn't be able to help Lydia, end of story.

Isabella wouldn't have been acting like this if Allison would've returned one of her numerous calls or texts but, no not a single one was returned. Isabella had thought about the possibility that Allison didn't have her phone because her dad could have took it. The flaw to this theory was that Isabella had snuck a glance earlier to see Allison did indeed have her phone. She had looked briefly but it was enough to see it firmly placed in her hand. She must have gotten the calls and texts.

Isabella heard Allison's heart beat rise as she answered Stiles," I don't know. They're not telling me anything."

Isabella's head snapped towards her," You're lying. Your heartbeat spiked. "

Allison looked over at her with wide eyes and a shocked expression, " No, I'm not I swear. I'm just freaking out, if you haven't noticed. "

She shouted this at Isabella, that was a bad choice on her part. Allison thought she was freaking out? ISABELLA WAS FREAKING OUT! She had been the one there for Lydia, she had been the only one to see her, she had been the one to risk her life for Lydia. Allison had no right.

Isabella began to get angry and growled under her breath as she stared at Allison with murder in her eyes. She watched fear grow in Allison's brown eyes as she backed up in her seat a bit. She kept her eyes firmly locked on Allison as she continued to breath heavily, she hated her right now. How dare Allison say she's freaking out when she was barely there for Lydia?

Isabella kept staring at her until she heard a voice firmly say, " Izzy, Stop. This is not what we came here to do. All she wants to do is help. "

She turned her head towards the person speaking which happened to be Scott and gave him a rude look before slouching back in her seat and crossing her arms. She wasn't happy in the slightest.

As she pouted to herself in her anger, she heard Allison sigh before speaking, "Look, all I know is that my dad said that we would talk after Kate's funeral when the others got here."